4 Team Magma Conspirator
2 Team Magma Ball
2 Team Magma Hideout
2 Team Magma Technical Machine 01

Energy
4 Darkness
4 Magma Energy
12 Fighting

I been think about building this deck once i was informed about zangoose which when nick15 posted his spoiller and im runing low on e-on stables thats why i use this as a block of its own even tho its not treated as on by PUI
Stragy use Schemer to drop off Aggron then use Maxie to get it back hopefully next turn main point is to get zangoose and do Team Play and i always wanted to use rhydon since the begining since he looked cool back then and a perfic time to use it back
For scans of these if you don't know what im talking about
http://fakecard.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=317

Last edited:
Yeah, ive been tinkering with a magma deck (after I got my box from winning the prerelease) and there was one card that heped in the prerelease that might help here. Magma's Mightyenna (uncommon). Is has a pokemon power (has to be active) that lets you search your deck for any card with magma in its name. You have magma's mightyenna active and search for any of the pokemon w/ magma in its name and then you can pick and choose what pokemon to discard with schemer and get back the next turn.
That would eliminate some trainers possibly. Oh, and you may want to add a few magmas claydol and the magma hideout. They work well together (especialy if you get hideout early).
Just a thought.
Nobody<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back