Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Rocket Pulls the F/S Hat trick in Houston

Rocketman

I wanted to play a BR, and of course I can't play in my own, so me, Dyl, and Mikey head to Houston. I play my same old t- tar.
G-1, some kid with Fly EX d/Gardy EXd
I draw 25 cards without seeing a candy, stage 1, or an Elm. He takes an early lead, but after I do get set up, my power and techs win it. Like when he put a buffer on the gon and I dropped a 4th dark and the strenght charm for the 170...........like that. win:cool:
G-2. Some nice old guy with a starter deck that has been teched down to make it an auto loss to anything. nuff said win
G-3 Kingdra, I think, because I candyed up my bad mom tar up T-1 and smacked his pokeyman like ducks at the carnival. win
G-4 JJ withBaneye. real fast deck, but I was faster and he scooped. win
T-4
Hot chick with a Lucairo/ Blasty d deck. :thumb:
I was worried because she is a good player and that stupid dog thing was my weakness.
G-1 I get set up fast, she tries to play catch up, she never did. CUBS WIN!
G-2. She gets the raglesmagle dog out right away and one shots my casty, so I waitin for the pain, but it never comes. I hold off and build, and she had nothing else. win
T-2
JJ with Baneye again. I knew I had the advantage, but JJ is a crafty claw, and he proved it. I knock the claw away.
G-1, he gets everything out right off, excavates 4 times and does 90 t-2. nice, but not for me. loss:nonono:
G-2, I get set up, but he hangs on and the game takes 42 minutes, but I get the nestle with a warp point to bring out one of his 2 EX's, and send that safeguard dude to the bench win:eek:
G-3 He can't take it and quits. win:lol:
So I go 6-0 and win
But the even better part is that Dyl ( Young Giovanni) beats the same deck in the finals of Senior to win that, and we have the Father/ Son hat trick thing going on! :biggrin:
I can't wait to go back and do it again!
Team Rocket for the F/s hat trick win!!!!
here are the props and slops i forgot.......
props to me and slops to everyone else.
Rick

Last edited:
Game three sudden death loss in the finals here in Dallas for me vs. Kettler. Other wise my son and I take home two Victory medals.

David does have the Hat Trick with three total Victory Medals.

Good to see you and your son win . Anyone know the history of these type combos?

Gulfbol.....who cares, yankees socks
thanx, Chris!
Adam, ur my boy, but I'm back in NO
DCP, We've done the trick a few times, not much lately. I know a few others who have.
yes, Hot Chicks are for shore a weakness
Rick

Great Job Rick! From another in the "F/S" club!

Float like a butterfly sting like a bee....team Rocket is who you do NOT want to see!

Meganium45

Thanx Vince!
Update, Dylan and Demi won today, making it a hat trick weekend. That should make the yankees happy, we got all 3 age groups this weekend!:lol:

How dare you come over to Texas and beat up on my newbie parents, lol. Other than Devon and Charlotte and Mikey (teenagers), we didn't have any Masters with 2+ years experience in playing Pokemon. They're all new parents learning the game. Beating up on my new parents? You should be ashamed of yourself Rick, lol. And the nice old man, he's our oldest player in the Greater Houston Area. He and his grandson will travel all over Houston to play. You can always find Mr. Krolick at one of my events wearing his Sponge Bob t-shirt.

Good job Rick. See ya the 17th, or will I give you bad directions and get you lost?

How dare you come over to Texas and beat up on my newbie parents, lol. Other than Devon and Charlotte and Mikey (teenagers), we didn't have any Masters with 2+ years experience in playing Pokemon. They're all new parents learning the game. Beating up on my new parents? You should be ashamed of yourself Rick, lol. And the nice old man, he's our oldest player in the Greater Houston Area. He and his grandson will travel all over Houston to play. You can always find Mr. Krolick at one of my events wearing his Sponge Bob t-shirt.

Good job Rick. See ya the 17th, or will I give you bad directions and get you lost?

This is why I'm Evil leader of Team Rocket! Bwahahahahahahahahahah!:cool:
Hey, the chick I beat has been playing since base set. That kid I beat in the first round shore ain't no parent, and he told me he's been playing longer than 2 years!
And all the Texas players I beat at states and regionals were pretty good!
But I guess you're right, I did win pretty easy sat. Sorry!
not! :wink:
Rick

Old Man FTW...LOL. Way to go Rick!!!

Jeff you SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

Pokegym's Rocketman (Louisiana) =/= Pokegym's Old Man (Oklahoma)

Naw I know better to saw that anyway..

Team Rocket FTW.
I see a lot of Rocket Members are posting here :O!

Yes Tina, I have great people in TR! Thanks to all of you.
Jeff, it takes old to know old! heh
Keith, if I keep going to Texas and winning, I may need your legal services............
Rick

Back