Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Slack Tribute, comments anyone?

I'm enjoying it so far, i just haven't met all the team slack members yet, so still a bit lost on some things. lol

Are you basing it off of the actual slack members?

Last edited:
Doing good so far.

Stanley... good choice of name :thumb:

Edit: Any Snorlax? They're pretty lazy.

Last edited:
Is your name stanley?
The pokemon that the Slackers in the story are featuring so far go along with decks they've had, but you'll see a snorlax later on.

Marshstomp you know who I am (go ask lookinforwailordex or bulbasnore if you don't know).

Yeah I've been able to identify which characters go with which Slack member based on decks, usernames, avatars, etc.

BTW I'm not Stanley. Stanley just stuck out because it seems to fit well.

Oh yeah, ur d_v_ right? mr. full proxy deck? bulbasnore told me who you were yesterday, I forgot pretty quick. lol
Lol, yeah, I thought stanley was a good one for him.

You've probobly never seen my kabulix deck. *Sigh* so long ago.

lol gj stomp i loveing it so far. Yea those decks are the decks we will miss im going to remake wailord with the ampharos and own people just for the fun of it

Really like it. Hope it continues. If you don't know who I am ask Bulbasnore.

Now for something totally random that I made up one day when I was bored in study hall. Battling Smilies!!!!

^_^------)(------^_^
O_O--)(----------^_^
OoO(-------------^_^
the loser---->*_* ^_^<----THE WINNER

Last edited:
your story is horrible i hate you for making this and i believe that we are all a little more corny for reading it. jk!!!!!!! anyways, its pretty good, im surprised "they" havent pulled the plug on your story. They will on mine, kinda gorey. But anyways, we outta work on one of these together marsh. otherwise it wont have my creative touch ! :p ok well cya, and if they freeze my account then my new one will be korythatsritemare instead of korythatsrightmare

Actually, TST is a lot more toned down from what I had origionally intended. I didn't want any mods deleting my story. Notice Kabutops hasn't sliced anyone in half, and nobody has gotten poison sting from Arbok in the eyes.

EDIT: By the way, if you came back on a different account they'd ban it.

Last edited:
ok well...ill eat sum rare candies too if thats what happens. But it doesnt, so, face? Anyways, it was an ok story, good action, didnt keep us bored by telling us who the slack members were in full detail, just enuff so we kno wats up. And what do we have against TR? they nvr did anything wrong...or did they? (i smell a sidestory here, me and u should get to work!) anyways, thanks for telling my life story, that happens to me all the time. Using my pokemon to take out adults, and killing people. O WAIT

..................................................................................................cya?

Yah, kinda suspenseful and scary. What PKMN might be like if

IT WASNT SAFE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!

Actually, the Anime seems to go to some lengths to avoid the logical conclusions in your story (monsters with powerful attacks could do real harm). That's one of the reasons I like the anime... it is this ideal world were 10, 12 & 16 y/o kids wander the world on foot, never have money problems, train with power and always show respect and fight for the right. Not much like the real world at all ;-).

Anyway, I like the good suspense elements in your story. A fun read for us adults.

How do you know that rare candies dont work like that? Have you ever tried a rare candy? No, dont think you have. *sticks out his tongue, knowing he's defeated* And yes, the reason Team Slack attacks Team Rocket is because they took over Celadon.

Back