Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team U.S.S.P.C.R.'S Crawdaunt line

Dr. Mason

Team U.S.S.P.C.R.'S Corpish Lv. 22 60 HP [W]

[.] Size Up
If the opponent's Defending Pokemon has more remaining HP than this Pokemon, search your deck for 2 Pokemon with 'Team U.S.S.P.C.R.' in their names and put them on your bench. If the Defending Pokemon has less remaining HP than this Pokemon, search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it in your hand. Either way, shuffle your deck afterwards.

[W][C] Bubble 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

W: L+10
R:
RC:[C]

Team U.S.S.P.C.R.'S Corpish Lv. 14 50 HP [W]

[Poke-Body] Cowardly
If this Pokemon has 30 or less remainign HP, this Pokemon's Retreat Cost is 0.

[W][D] Dark Grip 20+
Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Dark energy attached to this Pokemon.

W: L+10
R:
RC:[C][C]

Team U.S.S.P.C.R.'S Crawdaunt Lv. 52 100 HP [W]

[Poke-Body] Dark Influence
As long as any Dark energy is attached to this Pokemon, this Pokemon is both [W] and [D] type.

[W][W][C] Hydro Force 70
Your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with one of their Beched Pokemon. Your ooponent choose the Benched Pokemon to switch.

W: L+20
R: [P]-20

Team U.S.S.P.C.R.'S Crawdaunt Lv. X 130 HP [W]

[Poke-Body] Hyper Cutter
Any damage or effects done from an attack by this Pokemon cannot be reduced or negated by Resistance or any other effects on the Defending Pokemon.

[W][W][D][C] Oppressive Claw 60
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. As long as the Defending Pokemon remains in play, the Retreat Cost for that Pokemon is increased by 3.

W: Lx2
R:[P]-20

Might be over or underpowered, but I love em anyway.

One thing that I noticed was that you said "this Pokemon" a lot. It should be that Pokemon's name.
Other than that, it's good.

I said that because when I actually make the card, I imagine the full name would be too much to fit on the card : /

United Soviet States' Pokemon Cardgame Republic!

We're actually totally anti-'communism' in the game, which is the joke. Parents took it surprisingly well. XD

Yeah, the actual goal is to make the game friendlier and help new players young and old. But I discourage relying on others' decklists as you improve, finding your own combos...Working right now on the website to get everything up and it officially be open, then start recruiting :p

That's why the attackn is 'Oppressive' Claw XD

See you later Comrade! I'm going to make some more fakey cards for fun :3

Last edited:
Back