Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tears of Magma

Charizardian

*Don't think just by looking at the title this is going to be some lovey-dovey fic. It's just a little dramatic. I'm just horrible at making names.*

TJ sat in the corner of the room, just sitting thinking about nothing. Wait, scratch that. He was thinking about EVERYTHING. His life, his family, and his friends. His father worked for Team Magma, which if you don't know (and you probably should, but just in case) was a sinister organization who worked to control Groudon and extend landmasses everywhere. His only friend growing up was Kristy, a young Magma grunt who worked with his Dad. She was nice and understanding, and he never understood why she would work for someone like Team Magma. One day he had finally got the courage to ask her:

"Kritsy?"
"Yeah?"
"I was just thinking...you've always been kind to me and my Dad...Why would you join Team Magma?"
She paused for a moment.
"Well...my Mom drowned when I was a little girl. I grew in Lilycove City, and one day, me and my Mom was playing on the beach...and...."
She paused again.
"Well, you get the idea. Ever since I hated the ocean and Water Pokémon. I felt the world could be safer with less water and when I heard of Team Magma...well, how could I say no?"
"Oh."

TJ still continued to sit there, in his room inside Team Magma's Mt. Chimney base, just waiting for something. Deep down, he wished Team Magma's ideas would never work. The Earth was fine, why take a shot to screw the whole planet up? He also had a personal grudge against Maxie, their leader. He thought of him as a snobby selfish person who never gave anything about anything that didn't involve Groudon. When suddenly, his Dad came in.

"Son," He said. " Come with me. Groudon will be summoned upon us soon."

Comments plzthxkbye.

Back