Teleri's Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleri333

hi!
I like to think outside the box.
[_]-> me
So I make decks, without a LvL X!!!:eek:
I like to use diferant types and attacks, so all the randome cards in there are all in there for there attacks and powers/bodies.
The idea for this deck was a sort of hit and run style... but less straimline, using cards other people don't use and therefor dont know. now this is mostly theory as I have only been collecting and playing for about 1 and a half months...

the deck is based around the types :water: and :psychic:. (but I would like to add a pikachu...)

POKEMON: 18
Gengar GL (RR). x2
Gastly. (S). x2
Haunter. (DP) x2
Gengar. (DP) x1
Shuppet. (P). x2
Milotic C. (SV) x1
Quagsire GL. (RR)x2
Squirtle. (SW) x2
Smeargle. (SW) x1
Togekiss C (SV) x1
Chatot G. (SV) x2

TRAINERS: 16
Great Ball x2
Dusk Ball x2
Luxury ball x1
Energy Search x3
Switch. x3
Pokemon Rescue x2
Team G's Invention G-109 Sp Radar x1
Warp point x1
plus power x1

POKEMON TOOLS: 1
Team G's Invention G-101 Energy Gain

SUPPORTERS: 14
Cyrus's conspiracy x2
roseanne's research x2
bebe's search x2
Aaron's collection x2
Bucks training x2
team galactic's wager x1
cynthia's feelings x2

STADIUM: 1
Pokemon Contest Hall x1

ENERGIES: 11
Psychic Energy x6
Water Energy x 3
Rainbow Energy x1
cyclone energy x1

STRATEGY:
This decks strategy is to use cards to get Gengar Gl out into play and deal out damege, then to use the stadium to get him back, this time with a tool, this means I can deal out 30 damege a turn, for two energy. I will use this whilst setting up other cards to deal out more damege, (such as Gengar or milotic C)
Cards like Smeargle, Chatot G and Togekiss C help with getiing energies out fast and other cards like Squirtle and quagsire are just there as back up incase it goes teribly wrong...
That is pritty much it... but it works quite well with my play style and I have won more than lost so I like it.

So what do you think?
thanks for looking
please rate and comment, on one site... it got trashed, on another it was praised, so i was wondering what a third sites overall opinion would be...
Teleri :biggrin:

p.s. Who is Last edited by evil psyduck? they edited my post? Are they a mod? and why did they change it... did I do something wrong... *Relly woried*

Last edited:
Maybe post a bolder strategy if you want suggestions. The cards you use are based on the strategy.

Ok, well I think contest hall isnt that great for you (only one tool in deck)
Im going to recommend a total reworking of the supporters in your deck also. here we go:

You allowed 13 slots for supporters so here's what I suggest:
4 Cyrus's conspiracy
3 roseanne's research
2 bebe's search
1 Aaron's collection
3 your choice of (team galactic's wager, looker's investigation, or cynthia's feelings) Of these I think cynthia's is generally more used, but I will always have faith in wager.

Also: -2 contest hall
+2 sp radar
-3 energy search
+2 energy gain
+1 cyclone energy (for spiritomb)

-2 squirtle, +2 quagsire gl (its just better)

Other things to consider: more cyclones to defend against spiritomb are welcome. Consider adding mr. mime (airy wall) to hide behind when you go to the bench. He prevents things with less than 3 energies from hitting him. Also run unown Q with him to give him free retreat.

Maybe post a bolder strategy if you want suggestions. The cards you use are based on the strategy.

Good point, I will uppdate that now. :thumb:

Ok, well I think contest hall isnt that great for you (only one tool in deck)
Im going to recommend a total reworking of the supporters in your deck also. here we go:

You allowed 13 slots for supporters so here's what I suggest:
4 Cyrus's conspiracy
3 roseanne's research
2 bebe's search
1 Aaron's collection
3 your choice of (team galactic's wager, looker's investigation, or cynthia's feelings) Of these I think cynthia's is generally more used, but I will always have faith in wager.

Also: -2 contest hall
+2 sp radar
-3 energy search
+2 energy gain
+1 cyclone energy (for spiritomb)

-2 squirtle, +2 quagsire gl (its just better)

Other things to consider: more cyclones to defend against spiritomb are welcome. Consider adding mr. mime (airy wall) to hide behind when you go to the bench. He prevents things with less than 3 energies from hitting him. Also run unown Q with him to give him free retreat.

You are so right with all of that, Thanks
But I do like Contest Hall Because it alows me to use gengar GL's Attack properly, I do 30 damege a turn, then shuffles back into deck, but with contest hall I can get him and his energies/tool back into play. so every turn I can deal out 30 damege while setting up other cards...

The supporter changes and Engery changes work well, I will try and get those crds at the Leage I am joining.:biggrin: Or of Pokeorder.
( I would probably go for Cynthia's feelings x2 and 1 team galactic's wager)

Thanks for comenting and rating you advice is much much aprechiated :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back