Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Teleri's fire deck idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleri333

So... to cut a long story much shorter.
My brother plays fire deck, Fire grass, Fire dark, Fire water and sometimes fire Electric...
So after looking through are collections. I found some basic pokemon, that can really help a fire deck!
So I will post a Quick Deck list to show you what I mean,

For instance, my brother plays A fire/grass deck, you could edit this anyway you want.

the 3 line would be:
Infernape (p) x2
Monferno (p) x2
Chimchar (p) x2
(this could be any 3 fire line, My brother loves Charmander/Charizard and so would pick those, we just don't have them...)

A 2 line would be, in this case grass,
Ivysaur (sv) x2
Bulbasaur(sv) x2

Or

Grovyle (Sf) x2
Treecko (Sf)x2

Or even

Masquerain (SV) x2
Surskit (SV) x2

Then Add in some cards that fit in well with how you play, some SP's Some Basics:
My brother uses,

Carnivine (p) x2
Charmander (A) x2
Scizor 4 x1
Heracross 4 x1
Camerupt G x1
Arcanine G x1

Now for the clever bit.
In two turns you can draw 4 cards, Attatch 2 energies other than normal, and swap them from pokemon to pokemon. all for one collourless energy! :thumb:
all you need is six cards.
Vulpix (p) x2
Numel (Sv) x2
and the supporter Lucian's assignment x 2

the way this works is:
Vulpix has a free attack, Reheat: Discard up to 2 energy cards from your hand, for each card you discarded, draw 2 cards.
then you use numels Draw in attack: Search your discard pile for up to 2 energy cards and attach them to numel,
then you use Lucian's assignment to switch the energy to you hard hitters.

Then fill the rest of the deck with whatever trainer/suporters/stadiums or energies.

Hope you find this idea helpful, I'm sure some of the pro'er players could make this work a bit better, but it does help,
:biggrin:

thanks for looking, :thumb:

It's rather hard to find find any Grass and Fire pokemon that actually have synergy with eachother apart from Cherrim SF..Usually combining 2 different types of pokemon together isn't as good as it used to be in the older formats. Your brother would be better off making a pure Grass or Pure Fire deck just for consistancy sake. Also the Numel/Lucian combo seems rather situational as it REALLY depends of the Lucians Assignment as well as keeping Numel alive.

Well, I guess those points make sence, but this isn't even a leage deck, this is just to show an idea that we I had.
I am sure someone like you could use this in a better way, it's lust an idea to show people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back