Not open for further replies.

carabeo21

2x Mewtwo MD (Absorption)
2x Mewtwo Lv X
2x Uxie LA
2x Diglet (Draw)
2x Dugtrion PT
2x Skuntank G
1x Giratina (Not Sure Which Would Be Best)
1x Giratina Lv X

4x Felicity's Drawing
4x Looker's Investigation
2x Rosanne's Research
4x Switch
3x Great Ball
2x Premier Ball
1x Luxury Ball
4x Poke' Healer +
4x Miasma Valley
2x Leftovers
1x Energy Gain

2x Rainbow Energy
12x Psychic Energy

The Goal of this deck is to beef of Mewtwo LvX. I hope to do 120 Damage every other turn. The Felicity Supporter helps me charge up mewtwo as fast as possible. All of the other cards hurt my opponent in some way. Skuntank G will Poison both active pokemon, but I have several Items to help my own active pokemon like switch, left overs, and poke healer+. Dugtrio hurts my opponent each time he/she retreats with 2 damage (4 damage with 2 dugtrios). Miasma valley hurts all basic pokemon put into play with 2 damage counters excluding Psychic Types and Grass Types (It allows Skuntanks effect to work). Giratina Lv X is not as important as the rest, but he hurts my opponent whenever he tries to attck by discarding a card.

Tell Me what you think about it. What should be added or Subtracted or changed? Will it work?

Last edited:
I only have two skuntank G in my deck (If I remove them, then there would be none. The whole point of them was to poison my opponent while I was absorbing Energy.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Should I play Mewtwo..

2:2
3:1

????

Last edited:
Thanks, but I am not a big fan of flipping coins. I wont need energy pick up with mewtwo absorbing. Should I play 2x Mewtwo MD, 1x Mewtwo LA or 3x Mewtwo MD?

as for the giratina i'd go with the let loose one from pt and i'd -2 miasma valley for 2 snowpoint temple to give mewtwo lv.x 140hp

MD Mewtwo.
And with any deck attacking every other turn even well doing 120 damage is still not very good, so with this deck i think Pickups would be a big help.

I would like a stadium that is going to hurt my opponent in some way. If there is one that you recomend that with hurt my pokemon, please let me know. As for the energy crisis. After having discarded mewtwo X's 3 energy, I can absorb 2 of them and use my energy for the turn to start energizing another pokemon. That way, by the next turn, I can attach my final energy for mewtwo's 120 attack.

Again: any deck attacking every other turn even well doing 120 damage is still not very good, so with this deck i think Pickups would be a big help.

It looks u like u get owned by a dialga G lvl X and a toxicroak G...doesn't seem like a very competitive deck but for a fun deck it seems pretty cool

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I'd take out a switch and add another uxie and maybe take out a lookers for a Uxie level X, but that's a matter of how the deck runs with 4

Last edited:
Dialga G LvX does not shut off Mewtwo LvX's pokebody. Dialga's Body states that All pokemon excluding LvX, can't use poke'bodies. How does pick ups help??

Dialga G LvX does not shut off Mewtwo LvX's pokebody. Dialga's Body states that All pokemon excluding LvX, can't use poke'bodies. How does pick ups help??

*wrong buzzer noise* thats wrong, Dialga G lvX's body states EXCLUDING SP pokemon, and mewtwo isn't an sp pokemon so its body gets shut off.

I read it like twice and I guess my mind was not working. Ok so mewtwo's body does get shut down. Well, I can knock Dialga G X in one shot and he can't knock me out with one attack. And if he is benched, I have Dugtrio who can bring him forth. I don't understand how pick ups will help. I will need two of them in my hand and I would have to flip heads twice. I don't see this as a big help.

Last edited:
Ok, so I have to worry about Dialga. :eek: Is there a stadium that makes you ignore weakness and resistance. I also take in to account the fact that he may take damage from Miasma Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back