Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TENNESSEE STATES--MARCH 3rd

Prof Clay

The TENNESSEE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

SATURDAY MARCH 3rd
Registration starts at 10:00 am---REGISTRATION ENDS at 11:00--I plan to have the roster up and checked by 11:10 so we can get rolling

WHERE:? *****CHANGE IN VENUE!!!!!!!!!!******

CORDOVA HIGH SCHOOL
1800 BERRYHILL RD
CORDOVA TN

Directions from HOBBYTOWN USA--

TAKE STAGE RD WEST (runs behind HOBBYTOWN)--go past WolfChase Mall, Past I-40 til you come to BERRYHILL RD....MAKE RIGHT TURN.....GO DOWN BERRYHILL TIL YOU GET TO THE HIGHSCHOOL..

PARK IN BIG LOT --COME IN MIDDLE DOORS (I WILL HAVE THEM MARKED)

HOW MUCH?---FREE as USUAL!!!!!

LUNCH--- I WILL PROVIDE PIZZA AND DRINKS!!!!!MY TREAT

BRING A MODIFIED DECK...BRING A FRIEND...

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH A DECK...THURSDAY NIGHT is LEAGUE NIGHT from 4 to 7. Do NOT wait til Saturday for us to get you ready to play.

Speed up registration by preparing you deck list before you arrive. I plan to start ON TIME!! (for once)

Last edited:
Have a great event Clay! Too bad this couldn't be in Nashville or the next weekend, but sadly, the East TN group will most likely be in the Carolinas that weekend. A chance for 2 States in 1 weekend and MUCH MUCH closer!

Keith

Have a great event Clay! Too bad this couldn't be in Nashville or the next weekend, but sadly, the East TN group will most likely be in the Carolinas that weekend. A chance for 2 States in 1 weekend and MUCH MUCH closer!

Keith

Trust me Keith...I more than understand....Much easier to hit those. I regret not being able to have it in Nashville...maybe we can get the numbers up there to make it feasible next year..

To be honest...I am a bit jealous of how close you guys are to such a great variety of locations with great PTO's...including your own home base.

Good luck to all you East Tennessean...bring them all back home to Tennessee..We will try and hold up our end.

Clay

Last edited:
Ah Clay, I lived in Memphis 3 years though attending Law School. You still have the Rendevous, Beale Street, BB's place. I miss Memphis, but I love my area here too.

GL to the Memphis Mafia, keep the Medals in the State! We will try to bring home some gold from our end!

Keith

03 ... I can see the anger is strong within you...

Unfortunately, I may be judging.dec for the weekend!

I will give you a fun match to extract your revenge!

Vince

Sounds good, maybe I can finally break MO's streak of taking our 15+ for the past 3 years in a row.Almost had Anthony last year,look for me to actually take down MO's "champion" this year!

Can't wait for it, and I won't miss it for the world.
I wish I could travel to the other states too.:tongue:
At least then I might stand a chance.

Can't wait for it, and I won't miss it for the world.
I wish I could travel to the other states too.:tongue:
At least then I might stand a chance.
Pretty much every state will be as equally challenging with rankings and trophies on the line.

Last edited:
The cities had people from out of state and thye where good.
I need to get in some practice with my deck. After june I will be in the masters.

The cities had people from out of state and thye where good.
I need to get in some practice with my deck. After june I will be in the masters.

As Mew said...once you start in an age division, you stay in that age division for the whole season which will end with the World Championships.

Back