Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tentacruel LA

Time for Pain

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?
I couldn't really figure about the wording on this one

[.] Tentacle Tease: Choose up to 2 Energy cards from your opponent's discard pile, and attach them to your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like. Then, do 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon that had Energy attached, for each Energy card you attached.

does this mean you do 20 to anyone you attached energy to

or is it that everyone that had energy takes 20 for each energy you attached (meaning whoever got the energy is safe from harm)

I think the second one but other people tell me I'm wrong and I just want it cleared up, also I didn't put this in Ask the Masters because they wouldn't be able to answer it because the card hasn't come out yet.

thanks

The attack goes this way

1.Search your opponent's discard pile for up to 2 basic energy cards
2.Attach them to your opponent's pokemon in anyway you like
3. Do 20 damage to the pokemon that you attached the energy too (either 20 to 2 pokemon or 40 to 1)

You may have to check on the 40 to one. the way it looks now you shouldn't be able to do 40 to one but you can still attach both to one pokemon and do 20 to that one because it says do 20 to each pokemon that had energy attached to it not 20 for each energy attached. Also remember, this is only the spoiler translation this may not be the way it is worded in the actual translation.

I hope it has better wording, I don't like lots of text (I also don't like dusknoir Lv. X too much text)

I think the important part is at the end. "For each Energy card attached."

This allows 20-20 or 40-0.

Yes you can do 40 to 1, if you attach both energies to that pokemon. Each energy attached is 20 damage to the pokemon it is attached to.

^What they said^
And BTW a good combo with cruel is lanturn LA.For (L) It does 30 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon that has an energy attached to it.

Back