Total: 39

Energy:

11: Fighting Energy
3: Prism Energy

Total: 14

GRAND TOTAL: 60
------------------------------------

Strategy:

The main idea here is that you can chose from two different strategy's depending on your first two turns. You can go the Groudon way or the Terrakion way. Let me explain the Groudon way.

We have 9 Supporters with 3 Receivers so we can hunt out ALL the cards we need. e have 1 Pokemon Collector and 1 Dual Ball to hunt out our initial player, Kyurem. He uses Glaciate about 3 turns in getting all the opponent's pokemon down 30 damage. Now that that happened, I just gotta build up my groudon on my bench. Once he comes out he can hit everything for 120. If you include the initial 30 damage, that's a total of 150 damage after Groudon attacks. That's a KO to nearly everything (aside EX's). There is also a follow-up Groudon once the first is gone. As an extra backup we have the Terrakion wall that Retaliates for 90 damage every turn.

Next, the Terrakion way. Nearly 60% of the time, you will start out with Terrakion, just set him up throughout the next 3 turns and during that time you should be able to get that Kyurem on your bench. Once the Terrakion is KO'ed, follow-up with the above strategy.

Terrakions are here as safetynets, you could say. They are easy to use, strong, and Basic.

This deck is great in this new format due to the popularity of Darkrai decks and Zekeels. As of yet, I haven't lost to one of those decks!

Tornadus is your weakness! Use Ruins of Alph!

Please give me feedback on what you think about the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back