4 PONT
4 Juniper
1 Copycat
2 Random Receiver

-36-

4 DCE
9 Fighting Energy

-13-

Strategy : i think everyone know the strategy , just start with landorus / Tornadus / Groudons and swarm the field with Terrakion+ExpShares
Its pretty more based on Landorus as my old version , because Lightning and Dark decks get more heavy in my area ( and i guess in every other area too)

i hope for some suggestions

Last edited:
I think 4 crushing hammer is too much, drop one for the 4th exp. Share... Also I like revive more than super rod since the energy should be staying on the field with the exp shares, other than that it does look good to me...
Posted with Mobile style...

I think 4 crushing hammer is too much, drop one for the 4th exp. Share... Also I like revive more than super rod since the energy should be staying on the field with the exp shares, other than that it does look good to me...
Posted with Mobile style...

i thought 4 Crushing Hammer is standard , but i try it , thx ^.^

Update :
-1 Crushing Hammer
+1 Exp Share
-2 Pokegear
+1 Juniper
+1 Copycat

btw should i play 1 Fighting Energy more? ( i could remove a juniper or copycat )

My two cents about Crushing Hammer in this deck (having tested it, of course): really good, although not necessary. If you're going with the build that incorporates Crushing Hammer, the 4th Crushing Hammer always seems like that card you can cut for something else, but I think the deck needs it. Whenever I cut down to 3, I miss having the 4th one there.

hey guys , i thought about to try 1 more [F.]-energy , it is useful or should be 12 energies enough because of exp.share?

btw @psychup2034 , 3 crushing hammer is fine for me ^^'..

looks like one too many cards as there are actually 10 Pokemon

I use Shaymin UL and Revive in this deck
No Ruins and No Lost Remover

looks like one too many cards as there are actually 10 Pokemon

I use Shaymin UL and Revive in this deck
No Ruins and No Lost Remover

Oh right , then i cut this alph ruin or eviolite , Lost Remover was always pretty useful , so i wont remove them ^^

and idk about shaymin ul , it seems like a bad starter , so i wont take it in my deck

Shaymin works in this deck, the other day (although I play zekeels) a match against this deck wa pretty much won, when they dropped shaymin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back