Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Thank You, Pokegym!

Nekizalb

Due to an overseas move, I will have to quit playing the Pokemon TCG for at least 2 years. Thus, this will be my last post on the 'Gym for a while.

Thank you to everyone on here who has ever helped or commented on my decks, tournament reports, or any other things that I have posted. You guys have made countless hours for me on this website incredibly enjoyable, and I'll certainly miss coming here.

Keep up the good posts, everyone! And keep the advice flowing for newer players that will be coming, not unlike myself a couple years ago. You guys are all really helpful!

I'm going to miss talking to you, good luck! I really wish I could have seen you at nats, but I guess that just couldnt happen. Look for me in two years :)

Sorry to see you go man. We never really talked, but you seem really cool!

Good luck overseas!

Out of pure curiosity, where you heading?

You are a great player and will be missed in the community. Good luck overseas we wish you the best!

It's sad to hear that you are leaving for two years, as you are pretty good player. The Pokegym community will definitely miss you.

Good luck overseas! We wish you the best of luck, and see you again in 2 years.:smile:

Back