Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Thanks for playing Chatot/Spiritomb at Regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can lock the spiritomb but the Chatot can get away with Warp Point. Some times I can Donk with Sableye. Thats not the real threat of the deck. But getting your hand down to Zero with nothing to work with is the all the fun. If I flip heads I just might be able to do it.

4 Sableye SF
2 Giratina Let Loose
1 Giratina X
1 Slowpoke
1 Slowking Second Sight
2 Skorupi SF
2 Drapion SF( This is where the lock comes from)
1 Drapion X
1 Unown K Kind (if you play the Spiritomb)
1 Misdreavus SF
1 Mismagius SF (Best card in the game)
1 Ralts So I can see the future
1 Kirlia So I can send him to the bench and save him for Gardevoir
1 Gardevoir So I can Telepass for set up
2 Uxie
1 Uxie X
1 Azelf
1 Darkrai Darkness Shade
1 Darkrai X

2 Cyrus's Initiative
2 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Bebe's Search
1 Felicity's Drawing
1 Professor Oaks Visit

1 vs Seeker
1 Great Ball
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Rare Candy
1 Switch
1 Warp Point
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Night Maintenance
1 Time-Space Distortion

4 Special Dark
1 dark
6 Psychic
2 Double Colorless

Send some love for this deck please. Its been fun playing it and a couple of more Heads on the flips will make it a winner.

Last edited:
seems incredibly clunky.

Try out this kind of deck with a flygon set, 3-2-3-1. Youd be surprised at how amazing it is. I would cut the unown, slowking/gardevoir, and probably mismagius

haha i was trying to figure out what your lines were! i made a similar build but it wasn't so far out there, the flygon would just mess everything up, but i guess i would take one flygon over the gardi since you never seem to use it when i play you. but other than that, i love it!! don't change it, no matter what ppl say. haha

I have a friend who made a deck just like this. One of the first rogues to give my dialga a very tough time, getting it to a close 1-1 prize count!

He had:

4-3-3-1 Flygon
2-1 Giratina
2-1-2 or 1-0-1 dusknoir DP

4 cyrus initiative (was KILLING me with that)

Get rid of the darkri, unown and gardy line. Then MAX bebe, rossies and initiatives. That should help some. It's a pretty cool lock idea.

The Gardy line is for getting help from your opponent . I need that since I don't play Claydol. Why no Claydol? It's attack just does not do enough and it takes two to retreat. If Gardy attacks its doing more for me. The K is needed to take damage off the Spiritomb until I am completely set up and then when time is called take the lead. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back