Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Thanks for your input!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Dav

Master Trainer
We've shut down the Professor test Q&A submission page due to such an awesome response.

We received over 600 Question and Answer sets in just two days!

We'll be going through these as soon as possible, and will repost the submission form in the case that we require more questions.

Beyond that, we'll be working on getting these selected, and having the booster pack rewards sent out as soon as possible!

Again, thanks for your dedication and assistance!

Prof. Dav

Glad to do my bit - but I was surprised to see that the submissions form was closed already! I didn't get any Rules type questions in yet! (They're the hardest to come up with - well, the wordiest, at any rate!) Hopefully you got enough of that type!

RainbowRichards said:
Glad to do my bit - but I was surprised to see that the submissions form was closed already! I didn't get any Rules type questions in yet! (They're the hardest to come up with - well, the wordiest, at any rate!) Hopefully you got enough of that type!

My next task (after compiling these into one document in the order received) is to sort these by question type, and then remove any duplicates.

In the case that we need further questions, we'll specify exactly what kinds of questions we're looking for, and reopen the submission form.

Thanks again for all your help!

Prof. Dav

What, closed already? I still have many more sadistic ideas left! Oh well, I still got my evil cards-in-deck question in. :D

Last edited:
I feel that they will need more Rulings questions... Maybe we all have sent a lot of TO/Floor Rules/Judging questions, and a few about rulings ^^;;; The most challenging part of the test is really challenging in writing the questions :)

Well... i don't know, most of the Questions I submitted were Ruling Questions (and mostly having to do with babies, I have no idea why :confused: ). I also managed a few wordy Rules questions as well.

Steve,yeah that bites.But do keep an eye out as Dave said they may open it again if they need certain questions.

`Pop,rotflmao.

`Sensei

I couldn't log in, even if I tried several times. Then suddenly it was shut down and my nice questions never got a chance. It doesn't matter if us Europeans didn't get any boosters, I still wanted my questions to be in the test.

Well, well, At least I tried.

I hate to act or sound like a complete n00b right now, but what exactly are these question gonna be used for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back