Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The adams family

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaringforest

20 Pokemon

3-2-3 Gengar
2-1-2-1 Dusknoir X (1 SF and 1 DP Dusknoir)
2-2 Claydol
1-1 Azelf X

26 Trainers

4 Roseannes Research
4 Bebes Search
3 Poke Ball
4 TM TS1
2 TM TS2
3 TSD
1 NM
4 Rare Candy

14 Energy

14:psychic:

Strategy is to start with ghastly, evoluter to haunter , T2 Gengar doing massive KO's on my opponents and my turn, next step is dusknoir to spread and kill Claydols and unfinished business

Last edited:
WOW the deck sounds like one that is gonna be sweet!!!

just one thing though maybe you could tech in a 1-1 or mabey a 2-2 of the new lumineon!!
I was looking at the card scans and right when i saw lumineon, a light went off...LUMINEON and GENGAR
and since lumineon has free retreat, it should not be that hard!!

lol i really like this deck. But yeah main thing i would switch is put in 1-1 azelf and take out 1 dusknoir lv x and put in one more SF dusknoir the one with the power to draw two cards. 1-1 azelf will allow you to not be weak if the new tyranitar is popular. and if dusknoir lvl x is prized you can time walk it out. Also don't know if you'll need 3 tsd AND a NM. Oh yeah you'll want to put in a luxury ball instead of atleast one of the quickballs. And personally i dont like quick ball so i'd put in pokeball or soemthing else instead of the other 3. I know poke ball is flippy. But quick ball doesn't guarantee you what you want. And neither does pokeball, but if you do flip heads with pokeball you will get what you want. And if you flip tails it's one less card out of your hand for cosmic. And i'm not sure if you need the NM for energy late game or something but i think premier ball can go well in this deck. Unless you use TSD instead. Only problem for me is i dont own a TSD so i won't be able to use it lol.

Thanks for the advice!

- 1 Dusknoir X, -4 Quickball
+ 1-1 Azelf
+ 3 POKE ball, I forgot about poke balls, I used them at regionals and it worked great

All other help would be useful:cool:

Also, TSD is to quickly recover fallen Gengar for the next KO

a deck after MY own heart!
< last name ADAMS, but the Addams family had 2 Ds, I Dont know why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back