Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The best anime ever!!

Pokekid

I have watched the best Anime EVER (Almost better than Trigun) it is called Full Metal Alchemist it is very good. Has anybody else watched it?

Not sure if I would call it the best ever but it's definitely interesting. I presume you get your anime off of bt or something?

Pokekid said:
I have watched the best Anime EVER (Almost better than Trigun) it is called Full Metal Alchemist it is very good. Has anybody else watched it?
Umm, not to nitpick or anything, but aren't you sayin' that it's "The best anime ever!!", and then sayin' it's not as good as Trigun?
Anyway, I haven't seen all the top animes, but out of the ones I have seen, I'd have to say that Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Outlaw Star are prolly my favs.
Oh yeah, I haven't seen "Full Metal Alchemist" yet.

This post is IMO
Thanks for reading

Joe Monkey said:
Inu Yasha, Rorouni Kenshin, and .HACK//SIGNS me like:D
But they keep saying Tetsusaiga worng>_<*

Hey, I like .hack//SIGN, too (probably because it's about a bunch of people playing a computer game and one of them can't stop playing). I just wish it was an hour long so they could fit more in.

Right now, im watching .Hack//Sign. Great anime, but I've also started watching Dragonball GT, which looks very awsome since the enemy is a parasite called Baby and possesses everyone it goes into. Ooooooo...gives me chills down my spine. As well as Super Saiyan 4...cant wait to see Vegeta get possessed...

Back