Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Big Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilsneasel

Here is the deck that i have been running at Battle Roads this year. So far, it is 7-4 and got me 10th place and third place. I would like some help to get 1st place in the next Battle Road tournament that I play in.

Pokemon ( 23 )
3-3 Sneasel (DP)/Weavile (SW)
3-3 Exeggcute/Exeggutor (MT)
2-2 Darkrai (GE #4)/Darkrai Lv.X
2-2 Baltoy/Claydol (GE)
3 Jirachi (LA)

Energy ( 13 )
13 Basic Darkness

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums ( 24 )
3 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Professor Oak's Visit
3 Moonlight Stadium
3 Night Maintenance
2 Buck's Training
2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Poke Radar
1 TGW
1 Snowpoint Temple
1 Switch

Strat: Use Jirachi and Claydol to set up Darkrai Lv.X, Exeggutor, and Weavile. Get 4+ energy on Exeggutor, 3 energy on Darkrai Lv.X, and a Weavile or two to the bench. Promote Exeggutor to the active Pokemon, use Weavile to make Exeggutor a dark Pokemon so that Darkrai Lv.X's Body works, then just flip coins. Use Darkrai in emergencies.

take out 4 basic darks for 4 special darks. that ups the damage out put. and using weaviles power, u can make anything non dark and dark type.4 bebes, no switch. that's about it. hey, i might try this.

take out 4 basic darks for 4 special darks. that ups the damage out put. and using weaviles power, u can make anything non dark and dark type.4 bebes, no switch. that's about it. hey, i might try this.

Special Dark Energy are somewhat useless in this deck. Exeggutor only flips for basic energy. I might remove the switch, but it did save me several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back