Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrot53

So heres a list of issues some people have with Biggie:
Posting someones name online
The whole professor issue
Overall not being nearly as helpful as Mike Liesik
feel free to add you own
(mine is when my friend pyrot53 got a letter over posts on the gym)

For more info check out http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118385 the last few pages talk all about it.

It's been said a MILLION times, there's a time and place for everything and this isn't the place for your anger. It's obvious that you have issues with Biggie so take it up with TPCi. Voicing your anger on the Gym will get you nothing.

I don't have any problems with Biggie Smalls. Yes, some of his lyrics may be very derogatory towards women, but on the whole it's just an image he projects to sell records. And boy, can he move discs.

As for Dan Brandt, if you have problems with him, e-mail him first. You'll never get a more positive and open reaction from him by starting a (second) flamefest here.

Posting someones name online
I don't see a problem with this. Anyone can post anyone's name who is not a minor online. People post my name online more than I like, but there are no rules against it. My experience with TPCi people is that they like referring to the professors by real name instead of usernames.

The whole professor issue
Elaborate here. What "professor issue" is there?

It's been said a MILLION times, there's a time and place for everything and this isn't the place for your anger. It's obvious that you have issues with Biggie so take it up with TPCi. Voicing your anger on the Gym will get you nothing.
Perhaps pyrot53 is not looking to discuss issues with TPCi. By the sound of pyrot53's post, it sounds more like pyrot53 is asking if anyone else has experienced the same problems. Also, his post does not convey anger in my impression of it. Perhaps from there, a workable discussion using tact and maturity can be discussed with biggie.

^ Yeah, but there's only one place where this thread will end up. And it's not a very nice place.

I don't think I could have said this any better.

I'm a veritable troll apprentice and even I would never dare start a thread like this.

Smells like a troll trying to continue an argument. And you are DEFINITELY pyrot53.... no doubt about it. Nobody cares that you got a threatening letter.

There are very valid arguments against Biggie, but this thread isn't going to do it. Wait until the mods delete it (as they did the last one, though I think that was for different reasons), then maybe someone should start a more organized and calm one.

Where this thread end up is up to the people posting. I started it because that was the path the last thread was taking. The thread was about if this game dying, it turned into people discussing the issues with Biggie and was locked because it was off topic. So... I made an ontopic one.

ShadowCard: The best answer would come from looking at the link in my first post, but ill summarize. There are people who have been kicked out of the professor program, or have been threatened, or otherwise have had issue with the way Biggie is handling professor relations. If you want more specifics check out the previous thread.

BTW: This is not the "owner" of pyrot53's account, i dont have an account so if i ever want to post something i use other peoples.(its also a good way to get around Biggie and his purging)

ShadowCard: The best answer would come from looking at the link in my first post, but ill summarize. There are people who have been kicked out of the professor program, or have been threatened, or otherwise have had issue with the way Biggie is handling professor relations. If you want more specifics check out the previous thread.
The PokeGym mods deleted the previous thread for some odd reason instead of just leaving it locked. I guess they aren't allowed to leave criticism of the head of POP in public view.

Where this thread end up is up to the people posting. I started it because that was the path the last thread was taking. The thread was about if this game dying, it turned into people discussing the issues with Biggie and was locked because it was off topic. So... I made an ontopic one.

BTW: This is not the "owner" of pyrot53's account, i dont have an account so if i ever want to post something i use other peoples.(its also a good way to get around Biggie and his purging)
It's also a good way to get your buddy banned.

I defiantly am not, i definitely am a professor who is scared if Biggie ATM. Why was the last thread deleted? O well at least there is heytrainer. The threads on there are not nearly as nice.

The PokeGym mods deleted the previous thread for some odd reason instead of just leaving it locked. I guess they aren't allowed to leave criticism of the head of POP in public view.
Although pokegym isn't supposed to be affiliated with POP...

Well, the original thread has been removed by the moderators. I thought they just left locked threads alone, but it appears they now also delete them or move them to "the attic" :rolleyes: .

I think something biggie is looking for is more explanation. Such as I asked you what issues there were, your other topics need their supports.

I don't know what comparing him to Liesik will do for you. At best you'll have to hope Liesik doesn't say anything; if you're unlucky, Liesik will just come in here and defend Biggie.

I defiantly am not, i definitely am a professor who is scared if Biggie ATM.
But does your friend value his account here? Since you are posting for him, you are acting as his representive by using his account, any discipline aimed at you will affect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back