Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Deck Out going global is now online!

badganondorf

So, some of you may be familiar with my blog The Deck Out or at least you're familiar with Eye on Japan articles, Mewtwo EX hype, 6 corners and CaKe, which all origin from my blog's entries.

Anyways, I'm going to start a series of entries covering the game all over the world and for that I need a help of international players. I've gotten contacts from already over 20 countries with the help of my blog but I still miss contacts from a few countries.

The countries where I still need contacts from are:

- Singapore
- Argentina
- Belgium

If you can help me with this and are willing to help me, please contact me by PM:ing on the Gym, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter. You can find my blog from my signature.

I'm very happy if there is anyone who can help me with this mission and if you find this interesting and useful!

Schedule:

Finland

Poland
Brazil
Norway
Spain
The UK
Mexico
Philippines
Germany
Denmark
Canada
Italy
France
The US (Florida)
Sweden
Switzerland
The Netherlands
Portugal
Malaysia
Australia & New Zealand
(Singapore)
(Argentina)
(Belgium)

Last edited:
Hello,

do you have already contact from Czech Republic ?

If not, I am ready to provide you with all information.

Best Regards

JN aka JabbaJindrich

Prague,
Czech Republic

Thanks everyone for sharing the info. The Deck Out goes global has started a while ago and I'll be adding the entries to the first post, whenever, there is a new one. Still missing information from these countries:
- Belgium
- Argentina
- Singapore

I've been worried about Finnish TCG scene for a while now since our LD is getting the game almost killed and it seems that the development has been very similar in other countries as well. It has been a great lesson to read about over 20 countries' Pokémon TCG scene and I hope you find the series interesting and educational at the same time.

Back