Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the easy win or no hope deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticPhoenix46

I made a deck the other day which was only 4 keldeo ex
It seemed to work really well against my mates garchomp dragon deck (we ignore resistances and weaknesses) but i was wondering what everyone thought and how it could be improved.

So very basic keldeo ex stradegy. Rush in and out as you need to. Heal strategically. And hope they dont have catchers... quick balls are just there because there was a tendency of only having one pokemon in the game for a long time

4 keldeo ex
2 mr mime (prevent bench damage)
1 audino ( full heal)

4 ether
4 potion
2 quick ball
2 pokedex
4 juniper
2 revive

35 water energy

By no means is this deck meant to be tier 1. I just find it fun and similar to heatmor
I also ran a couple of junipers just to burn thru a few more cards

no matter what that is way to much energy.

+ 3-2-3 blatiose
+ 1 scramble switch
+2 superior energy retrieval
+2 max potion
+2 random reciever
+4 N
+3 Coloress
+3 switch

-4 ether
-4 potion
-2 pokedex
-15 water

its rough but it will get you off to a much better start

I agree lose most of the energy replace it with other pokemon and mix the energy with other types.
Try adding 2 druddigon as I've found him useful and maybe chuck in 2 or 3 pansears and simisears as they hit hard.
For these pokemon fire and water energy is needed. For trainer cards add 3 or 4 pokemon communications
As they help you select a pokemon you need in return for another on ( this is great for evolving pokemon or getting out a druddigon)

I hope this helps,
UPC gaming

If you drop energy like people have suggested, you might as well drop the Ether's too. You loose your energy acceleration, but you will be increasing your consistency. that is assuming you want to continue to just run 4 Keldeo EX.

The Blastoise line really is absolutely perfect for Keldeo EX. Throw in some rare candies and a rescue scarf or two to get them back, plus energy retrieval/superior energy retrieval and you should be able to drop enough energy to at least two hit K.O. anything fairly consistently. Blastoise/Keldeo EX is a really fun deck, things can change so fast!

Yeh i ran a blastoise keldeo gallade deck but this deck was just for fun. I only wanted 4 keldeo ex
I think scramble switch would be good to add in maybe? Or life dew?

thare are way to many energys for just 7 pokemon cut down to about 14 energys, but even that may be too many, also there are too many pokemon, a good number is 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back