Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Heights of Gaming in Jackson Heights NYC wants YOU!

Hey there Pokemon players!

We're expanding our game schedule regarding Pokemon to include Thursdays at 4PM as well as Sundays at 11 AM!

We're close to a whole buncha trains and all our info is available on our website which is located at

http://www.heightsofgaming.com

We've got a gallery and directions and everything on the website so please check it out!

I like to specialize in the hard to get stuff... Stuff that other places don't stock. I also like supporting formats that other stores sleep on.

Pokemon is an awesome game, and it's a lot of fun. In my area there's a lot of young'ns who love Pokemon! When I first started the store I thought that I would be doing more Pokemon than Yugioh!

I see a LOT of potential for Pokemon the card game.

I want to thank everybody who came and checked us out on Sunday! You all were awesome! and I still can't believe that someone runs Potion in a competitive deck, but hey that's what makes Card games fun!

Special Offer For Pokemon League Players!

For players that show up this Sunday we will give you one free Foil Energy Card of your choice!

Woah! Coolness!

League at 4

Me, prence and my brother are going to go today at 4pm. Anyone who isn't (or hasn't left yet) going to nationals can meet us there is they want.

This Sunday.. the back WILL BE OPEN!

alright guys you've been waiting for it and here it is! the back is OPEN this Sunday for Pokemon League!

Also we are again offering a free foil energy for league players! (we're out of pop packs though... sorry!)

I'll always be upfront with you guys about what you can expect!

if you have any questions you can call the H.O.G. at 718-478-3506 (ask for ed)

also please visit our website to look at our event calendar!

(just search for us on the web we're easy to find.)

Queens pokemon game store!

going next thursday and sunday :-O Gonna give the place a shot. I hate the smelly lady at rock XD Everyone should give the place a shot as we cant rely on the rock.....oh btw sunday im offically bak for good XD

Hog Ny

Anyone going to the HOG tomorrow? I know me and my crew will be there. Incase anyone wants to know, it's the heights of gaming poke league in queens. Just take the F to rosevelt Ave. Walk down rosevelt until you hit the pharmacy. Directions:

For those of you who are looking to have fun and play FOR FREE, and just to have a good time take the 20 minute ride from rockafella center on the F:

7814 Roosevelt Ave.
Jackson Heights Queens. NYC
718 478 3506

Take the E F G R V to Roosevelt Ave, or the 7 train to 74th. Walk down Roosevelt Avenue to Superior Pharmacy between 78th and 79th street. You have nothing to lose, take the extra 20 minutes at least once and check it out for youself, I'll see you at the H.O.G.

As usual, I'll be there for sure. Now that I know League starts earlier due to no school, I'll make an effort to be there much earlier (by like 12:15pm). See ya there!

anyone else wanna come?

Just letting everyone know once again, we will be meeting on Sunday. There is a good amount of people now coming on sundays so if anyone need clarifications post here, PM me or use my aim: prenceofdarkness. Hope to see more people this sunday!
------------
Just letting everyone know we're meeting up again sunday! Maybe we can host some kind of cool tournament or something, or just for fun. Personally I want to get a head start on the next format. Anyone up for a new format tournament just for fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back