Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The "Just Pulled" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently pulled a Drifblim SV RH. Hopefully these will actually be a misprint (like RH TVR) and are worth $100.

Isn't that impossible, due to the ratios in boxes???? If not, THEN YOU ARE LUCKY!

I pulled a Shiny and Lv.X in the same pack before so it is possible (Giratina and Shiny Vulpix). I most recently pulled Electivire FB Lv.X but it wasn't "Just Pulled" type of thing. LOL

Last edited:
^ nah SH's count as rev holos, X's count as rares.

I pulled a Palkia g x and a Shiny Vulpix in the same pack :)

well to brag here lol i pulled two magnazonez from dp in one pack and from get two pack of majestic dawn the first one i opend was glaceion x....and just a reminder there was one one level x in majestic dawn per box....and i also got a mesperit level x in a pack.....i was more like dang....didnt have azelf x at the time and still dont...just to add more i got a emplion fb and drifblim fb in a pack.

well to brag here lol i pulled two magnazonez from dp in one pack and from get two pack of majestic dawn the first one i opend was glaceion x....and just a reminder there was one one level x in majestic dawn per box....and i also got a mesperit level x in a pack.....i was more like dang....didnt have azelf x at the time and still dont...just to add more i got a emplion fb and drifblim fb in a pack.

Wow! Was this all at once? Like you bought four packs and got all this?

Surely you couldn't have gotten all of this in one day! :tongue:

i don't see any discussion, just people posting lists of what they got...which in other words is a poll, and against 'gym rules.

*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back