Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Legend of Pikachu

pikachugirl1990

Chapter 1 The Legend begins
Long ago in a far away Pokemon land lived a knight named Sir Lance and he is a friend of the Princess Zelda. Sir Lance has an Lucario that understands human speech. Lucario asked his friend Lance this: Can you tell me the legend of Pikachu? Sir Lance smiled and said I can tell you the story. The legend said that Pikachu will choose a trainer to transform into a Pikachu to save this land from the evil king named Timmy. Also the Pikachu will choose a Jedi that will transform into a Chimchar and it will be a body guard for the Chosen One. Lance said that a girl named Sara will be the chosen one and her body guard will be Anakin Skywalker.

Chapter 2 The transformation of Anakin and I
The Pikachu god flew to my house on a Charizard and he had a Pichu with him to transform me and my Jedi friend into Pikachu and Chimchar. PikaZeus went upstairs to my bedroom and he pulled a wand out to use magic to transform Anakin into Chimchar and me into Pikachu. PikaZeus called on Charizard and Lugia to carry Anakin with Lugia and me with Charizard. PikaZeus smiled at me and he was talking in Pikachu language and he was saying Pika Pika Pikachu Pi! That means welcome SaraPikachu and AnakinChimchar to the land of Pokemon!!!!!!!!! Lucario greeted SaraPikachu and AnakinChimchar with a big smile on his face. Lucario said SaraPikachu welcome to your new home!!!! I smiled and I waged my little lighting bolt tail. Anakin-Chimchar was very scared and another pokemon appeard and this time it was my best friend Hope and she is now a Piplup!!!! Hope-Piplup smiled and said hi Sara. The next day, PikaZeus and I were in a long talk and I was talking about my Pokemon and I said I miss my Blastosie!!!! PikaZeus smiled and he whiped a tear off my face, I was crying very hard because I missed my family and my dog Abby. It was rainning in the campground and everyone inculding Lucario had to stay inside to be dry and warm.

Ughhh...

Instead of fixing the previous fanfic you make, you post another one.

And it still has the same mistakes.

Anakin is dead. He died in Episode 6.

And "" are your friends.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! are not.

And these people can't tell the future.

And it STILL hurts to read with those !!!!s.

I don't think that she reads what we post. It's like "Oh, I'm going to post a Fan Fic today, then never bother to look at it again." If you do actually read what we post, then why don't you respond? If you do ever read this, put "". And why are your last two Fan Fics about a legend about a Pikachu? you didn't do this before I posted my story. *Goes to get a copy right*

You combined Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Star Wars, and Legend of Zelda into one fanfic and it came out like this? Wow...

Back