Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The lost Snorlax

Slowking

Hello everyone, I have decided to write a story about a lost snorlax.... Don't worry about how someone can lose a snorlax, it will be told sometime during the story. I will update weekly, or sooner if I feel I will not have time. I'll start by introducing important characters.

Humans:
Prof. Max Theiler

Pokemon:
Snorlax
Slowking
Cleffa
Miltank
Makuhita
Gardevoir
and.....Pikachu

Cameo Appearances:
Mew
Celebi
Ho-oh (kind of)

and now the story:

Chapter 1:
"Lapsus Linguae"

The sun was shining bright down the streets of Denovo town. But our story takes place in one small house. Number 7 Privet Drive, the home and laboratory of professor Max Theiler, who has been working for several months on a potion that will let Pokemon communicate with humans. This morning he believes he may have finally got the right combination of ingredients. He has been studying Slowking, and the chemical they get when a shellder bites there head, that enables them to communicate with humans. He believes that using this with a few of his secret ingredients he can use it for the good of humans and Pokemon alike.

Prof Theiler: "Pokemon come quickly!"
Slowking:(while yawning) "What is it Professor?"
Prof. Theiler: "I think I may have got it after all these months of research." "Now go get the others."
Slowking: ZZZZ....
Prof. Theiler: "SLOWKING!, wake up"
Slowking: "I was just checking my eyes for holes."
Prof. Theiler: (in an semi-angry voice)"You must hurry go get the other Pokemon."
Slowking: "Ok, don't get all whacked out on me!"

seven minutes later......

Prof. Theiler: (to himself) I wonder where Slowking could have went to I bet go look for him.

So, Professor Theiler went looking for Slowking and the other Pokemon. He walked up the stairs from his lab to his bedroom, then went out the hall to the left and looked in Slowking's bedroom. But found nothing. He then walked to the other end of the hall to Cleffa and Pikachu's bedroom. Professor Theiler looked under the beds in the closets in all the rooms and did not find any of the Pokemon. The Professor, then looked out side and saw a group of Pokemon on the patio eating breakfast! The Professor then told Cleffa, Pikachu, Slowking and the others to hurry down to the lab. They rushed down to the lab, and Professor Theiler gave them the blue potion.

Cleffa,Pikachu,Miltank, Makhita and Gardevoir: (while drinking the potion): "mmm...."
Cleffa,Pikachu,Miltank, Makhita and Gardevoir: "That tasted good!"
Cleffa,Pikachu,Miltank, Makhita and Gardevoir: "Wait! we spoke in English!"
Pikachu: "But how..."
Professor Theiler: "I will explain later, now where is Snorlax?"
Gardevoir: "He was at the breakfast table."
Miltank: "Lets go check if he is out there!"
Professor Theiler: "You guys go head, I have to get some sleep, when you find him have him drink this. Make sure he gets every last drop!"
Gardevoir:"Ok Professor."

The five new talking Pokemon and Slowking went outside to look for Snorlax. But he was not at the breakfast table.

Makuhita:"I wonder where he could have gone?"
Pikachu:"Look there are tracks, going back to the woods!"
Miltank:"Lets follow them."
Cleffa:"I'm sca.. scared, we're not suppose to go back there."
Makuhita:"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

The Pokemon start back to the woods, but before they could go into the woods..."

Pikachu:"The tracks stop!"
Miltank:"What do you mean...they stop?"
Pikachu:"They don't go into the woods."
Cleffa: "Ma....Maybe he covered them up?"
Miltank: "Why would he do that?"
Slowking "I don't know, but lets find out."

The Pokemon traveled into the unknown forest. Then they came to where the path split into three different ones, each with a name on a piece of wood, standing like an arrow. The Pokemon had to remove weeds and other things in order to read the signs.

Pikachu:"Rara Avis, is what this one says."
Makuhita: "This one says, Tuebor"
Miltank: "This one says, Aqua Fortis"
Gardevoir: "Which one should we take?"
Slowking: "Something tells me we should take, the Tuebor path."
Pikachu: "No, lets take the Rara Avis one. Everyone follow me!"

So, the Pokemon followed Pikachu down the long path, for about 7 miles. The path was unlike anything they have ever seen, the flowers we beautifully colored. They all felt that Pikachu had made the right choice.

Pikachu: (while running) "Come on, I see something up ahead!"
Pikachu: "It's a shadow?"

Then without no warring, a big shot of fire fell from the sky on top of Pikachu, the others feel back to the ground. After the attack, all the Pokemon could see was Pikachu lying on the ground, when they looked up in the sky all they could see was a golden feather falling.

Miltank: "I'll go check him."
Miltank: "He's ................

To be continued........
Feel free to post your ideas on what you think is going to happen.

Last edited:
Back