Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

There's nothing "basic" about an overview of this series. It's nutty in the nuttiest sense of the word. Not a funny/silly nutty though. The first season was spectacular. I'm just hoping that the second season doesn't dump on that (like R2 did for Code Geass).

I'm just hoping we get another new episode soon. It's been three weeks since the last. Luckily, they're running out of old episodes. :D

I'm just hoping we get another new episode soon. It's been three weeks since the last. Luckily, they're running out of old episodes. :D

Episode 2-4 are released, though they're RAW.

If you're familiar with the light novels, they're a good place to start if you don't want to wait for the shows.

It's a pretty rad show, I got a poster and everything.

Episode 2-4 are released, though they're RAW.

I'm fairly certain you're mistaken. Haruhi is re-airing in Japan with new episodes thrown in. The first (and so far only) new episode was the new episode 8, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, because it happened to fit there chronologically. The last episode to (re-)air was episode 11 which is Remote Island Syndrome Part 2.

I'm fairly certain you're mistaken. Haruhi is re-airing in Japan with new episodes thrown in. The first (and so far only) new episode was the new episode 8, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, because it happened to fit there chronologically. The last episode to (re-)air was episode 11 which is Remote Island Syndrome Part 2.

Heh, you're right. I've only been watching the RSS feed on my computer from one of the streaming sites, but yeah, they've definitely been showing reruns.

Oh Suzumiya. When will it stop with the confusing episodes, the flashy opening animations, the seeking of aliens, time travelers, and ESPers, the religion known as Haruhi-ism, and that guy only known to the world as "Kyon". Hopefully never...because I am a fan.

And while the hearing of a second season brings an ode to joy, it brings with it sadness that as a fan I am compelled to purchase yet additional Suzumiya-themed merchandise that already has, and will continue to be produced. But I think my heart can rest a bit once I find that blasted Suzumiya Haruhi Daiki Kougyo PVC Figure that I didn't buy because of the recession.

I'm not watching it until the entire second season is out. I'd rather *not* spend my entire day completely mind... y'know.

And while the hearing of a second season brings an ode to joy, it brings with it sadness that as a fan I am compelled to purchase yet additional Suzumiya-themed merchandise that already has, and will continue to be produced. But I think my heart can rest a bit once I find that blasted Suzumiya Haruhi Daiki Kougyo PVC Figure that I didn't buy because of the recession.

*raises hand* guilty, I forget how much I spent on figurines after this show ended =\

I just finished the series, really original, a bit strange, but i liked it.
I watched in the chronological order so the last episode for me was really boring, what was the point of that episode xD ?
ANd is the second season out or not?

Don't watch it in chronological order. Watch it in release order. It's *far* more interesting that way.

I mean, the first time through you must *absolutely* watch it in release order. After that, I'd watch it at least once in chronological order to see how and when things happen. I'm still not exactly sure where to place that baseball episode...

If you're going to watch it chronologically, watch the new series because it is airing chronologically. Especially since the events of "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" are referred to in the next chronological episode, "Mysterique Sign".

Chronologically, the baseball episode is episode 7 coming after "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Part 6" and before the new episode 8, "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody."

I have a Haruhi wallscroll in my room. :D

Every fan has a Haruhi wallscroll in his or her room. All fans MUST have this particular wallscroll hanging though: Link 1

Even Konata Izumi has this wallscroll in her room! Amazing how fans all think alike.. But why hang wallscrolls, when you can hang beach towels?

Link 2
Link 3

I can only wonder how many more DVD's will be released for this series. And for some reason, I wonder if they'll release it on Blu-Ray.

There wouldn't be any true benefit for a BluRay release since Haruhi is an SD series.

Also, I totally passed up buying a Haruhi wallscroll for a Gurren Lagann wallscroll last time I was at Kinokuniya.

Back