Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on The most played and almost overpowered deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatguy99

Here it is:
2 zekrom. 14
3 Thundurus
3-3 eels (two free retreat, one thunder wave)
2 mewtwo ex
1 Shaymin

4 juniper. 33
2 pont
3 N
3 random receiver
3 catcher
4 junk arm
3 dual ball
2 level ball
2 ultra ball
2 plus power
2 eviolite
2 switch
1 super rod

9 lightning. 13
4 dce

Classic zekeels strategy, get out eel and charge your batteries quickly and swing for some heavy damage.
Now you maybe asking "why do you only run mewtwo EX as the EX representatives in your deck?" this is because I don't want to lose quickly. I want to my opponent to knock out six prizes. No less. Now mewtwo is in it just to be. Mercenary (mewtwo war). All these cards are negotiable but I really want to perfect it because this is what I will be playing for a while. I'm giving it so much time, I even started reving it out! I have considered tornadus EX but cannot find anything to remove without ruining the consistency. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd heavily suggest taking out the free retreat tynamo's. With Darkrai being ran heavily you really have to run only 40 hp tynamo's at this point.

@ Vablakes I would but IMO taking out a receiver would lower supporter consistency:p and I really like Shaymin it's won me my share of games :)

@ Slev I think I will. The only reason why I put in the free retreat is because whenever I played with the 40 hp tynamo I would always start with it and miss my first nrgy attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back