Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Myth of Pikachu

pikachugirl1990

Chapter 1 The myth of Pikachu
Long ago in a far away land lived an old Pokemon Master named Sir Lance. Sir Lance is a knight who severes the king named Barry. Sir Lance has Lucario and this smart Pokemon can understand human speech. Lucario asked his master, is there a legend about Pikachu? Yes there is my friend said Sir Lance. The myth is a very long myth indeed. The legend says that a young Pokemon Trainer will transfrom into a female Pikachu and help start a rescue team and the chosen one is me. Lance laughed and said it will be Sara who is a young Pokemon Trainer.

Chapter 2 The transformation of me into Pikachu
I am Sara a young 18 year old Pokemon Trainer with a Mime Jr. But one stormy night, Mewtwo came to visit with me and he said to me this: Sara, I will transform you into Pikachu because you are the chosen one to bring the land hope. I sighed and waved farewell to my mom, dad, and older brother named David. So Mewtwo transformed me into Pikachu!!!! Mewtwo telaported me to a far away land where a young Chimchar was sitting on a log waiting for something and I was passed out from the trip. Chimchar came rushing towards me and he said are you all right? I woke up and said I am fine thank you. Chimchar smiled and said Hi there! I am Chimchar and who are you? I am Sara and I got transformed into a Pikachu last night because Mewtwo told me I am the chosen one to bring hope to this land. Meanwhile back at the castle of King Barry, Sir Lance and Lucario heard the news of about the chosen one transformed into Pikachu and Sir Lance told Lucario to help Sara to make a rescue team and we should call ourselves Team PokePals. Lucario waved farewell to Sir Lance. Lucario started on his quest to help with the chosen one to bring hope to the land. But somone was plotting revenge on Chimchar and Sara and this someone is Gengar!!!!! Gengar smiled an evil smile and he told Stunky and Zubat to bring Chimchar to him.

FOR THE LAST TIME!!! USE (") AND(,)!!! When someone is talking, put (") before the dialog, and put a second (") after the character stops speaking.
I sighed and waved farewell to my mom, dad, and older brother named David.
Completely unrealistic. You're being told that you're going to be a Pokemon and be taken far away from your family, and all you do is sigh? Your parents don't cry or try to stop you? And you want to go away? And which land? You just call it, "the land". Is it the land of Pokemon? The land of ice cream? And the whole "legend of a Pikachu" sounds a little familiar. The rest of the story isn't like mine, but starting things off with a legend/myth about a Pikachu is just a little suspicious. Also the name is very similar to mine. 'The myth of Pikachu" is a lot like "The Legend of Thunder" but forgive me if you've never read my story. And you're also using the word "myth" wrong. The wikipedia entry on myth is.
In popular use, a myth can also be a collectively held belief that has no basis in fact according to the speaker. This usage, which is often pejorative, arose from labeling the religious myths and beliefs of other cultures as being incorrect, but it has spread to cover non-religious beliefs as well. Because of this usage, many people take offense when the religious narratives they believe to be true are called myths (see religion and mythology for more information). This usage is frequently confused with legend, fiction, fairy tale, folklore, fable, and urban legend, each of which has a distinct meaning in academia.
Mods, please forgive me if I shouldn't have put the wikipedia entry here.

!!!!!!

gets annoying.

You should take time to make it better.

*bangs head on computer repeatedly*

You keep switching between tenses and who's speaking without really explaining, and the Chimchar doesn't even think you're weird because you say you were a human. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERY DAY. Everyone in the story is too gullible, and why is he talking about a legend about a Pikachu suddenly? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Alright, please acknowledge the fact that you even read what everyone else is telling you. Next time you post, just say something like, "Yes, I see what you're saying, and I will take your advice, and thank you!" instead of just posting another chapter with the same old errors.

Back