Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The New Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

piñata

Tell me what u guys think I am probally going to play this for regionals in ST. LOUIS please help!!!

4 slowpoke
3 slowbro
2 slowking
1 unown g
2 holons castform
1 Jirachi ex
1 raquaza ex
1 Sableye
1 latias ge
1 latios ge
1 latias hp
1 latios hp
2 roseannes research
1 holons mentor
2 islands hermit
2 holons adventurer
4 bebes search
1 holon legacy
2 crystal beach
2 battle frontier
2 scott
1 switch
4 energy removal
2 dual ball
4 multi energy
2 dre (delta rainbow energy) lolol
5 psychic
2 water
1 electric
1 grass
1 fire

Strategy is basically to use slowbros attack to negate gallades and magmoters attacks and techs are use for support and extra damage which the deck is kind of lacking.

How does it look ?
Any comments would be great!!!!!
Remember this is probally is going to be my regionals deck.

Last edited:
Tell me what u guys think I am probally going to play this for regionals in ST. LOUIS please help!!!

4 slowpoke
3 slowbro
2 slowking
1 unown g
2 holons castform
1 Jirachi ex
1 raquaza ex
1 Sableye
1 latias ge
1 latios ge
1 latias hp
1 latios hp
2 roseannes research
1 holons mentor
2 islands hermit
2 holons adventurer
4 bebes search
1 holon legacy
2 crystal beach
2 battle frontier
2 scott
1 switch
4 energy removal
2 dual ball
4 multi energy
2 dre (delta rainbow energy) lolol
5 psychic
2 water
1 electric
1 grass
1 fire

Strategy is basically to use slowbros attack to negate gallades and magmoters attacks and techs are use for support and extra damage which the deck is kind of lacking.

How does it look ?
Any comments would be great!!!!!
Remember this is probally is going to be my regionals deck.
Well, that list would be extremely inconsistent. Instead of playing only one copy of so many cards, drop a bunch so you can play more of your favorites. Then you can also fix your Energy amounts. Good luck! :thumb:

^ thanks for the help but wat cards should I take out to make it more consistent
Because almost everything in there is an ok starter

Please help regionals is one month away?

how would claydol help it makes it even more less consistent than it already is.

i was thinking of adding in a 2 1 2 line of dusknoir but i dont know wat to take out!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

You need draw more, and draw... is a synonym of consistency! (just play w and w/o it, and feel the DIFFERENCE)

dusknoir... only play it if magmortar is big. GG's gonna be leaps and heaps faster than you struggling to get dusknoir out and use its power. If you're sooooo desperate to play it, use 1-0-1.

-switch all bebe's search to celio's.

- get rid of hermit and adventurer, add in draw like POV, steven's or TVR

-more RR, no mentor

-only 1 castform

Hermit is the t3ch against GG...if they want to draw 2 cards (lol), they have to flip 2 prizes (roflmao). It works in this deck because there's so many singletons that might get prized, so flipping over your prizes obviously helps. And you have a good CA engine with Trump Card.

Adventurer...discard Latilock to draw 4? That's probably the only thing I don't like about the deck anyway.

Hermit is the t3ch against GG...if they want to draw 2 cards (lol), they have to flip 2 prizes (roflmao). It works in this deck because there's so many singletons that might get prized, so flipping over your prizes obviously helps. And you have a good CA engine with Trump Card.

Adventurer...discard Latilock to draw 4? That's probably the only thing I don't like about the deck anyway.
They don't have to copy the hermit (why even bother? Its not good enough draw to speed up your deck enough to have to worry about falling behind) and they only have to flip 1 prize.

They don't have to copy the hermit (why even bother? Its not good enough draw to speed up your deck enough to have to worry about falling behind) and they only have to flip 1 prize.
hehe, I think he was joking, but anyway... if a GG player Telepasses for an Island Hermit, they don't have to flip ANY prizes. So, they can flip zero and still draw two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back