Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The next format is HL-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! We're not losing Stevens!!

This definatelly shakes up the decks I was working on, I also thought the format would be FRLG-on.

How cool.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the new Modified will be HL-On.

I'm hoping to get the official announcment up this week.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the truth is out there.

Just call me M(ulder)_Liesik. ;)

If it were false information, I would think that the officials would jump on my back immediantly and would try to stop people from hearing something that is not true. Kind of like with the whole "The Pokemon TCG has ended" April Fools joke last year.

Hehe, we get to keep Steven, ATM Rock, Gorebyss, etc. :D I can think of so many good combos now with the Eidolon Forest set Pokemon.

M_Liesik said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that the truth is out there.

Just call me M(ulder)_Liesik. ;)

Hmmm X-Files ehhh....

SO does that mean there really is a Government Conspiracy to cover-up Aliens or even Pokemon for that matter ?

HL on?.....Surely its got to be FRLG-on....

Last edited:
No!!!!!!!
If this is some kind of July 20 Fools Day between M Liesik and WPM...... :frown:

Last edited:
however, you DO realize that you have put this "official" who has revealed this info in trouble with the company for revealing this information.

EDIT:....
OHHHHH....THAT official. ah. okay. it will actually be kinda funny watching him fire himself. say [edited so i don't have my face eaten by an angry member of PUI ], can ya put it up on newgrounds for us all to see? :tongue:

Last edited:
WPM, I don't see it that way. If they jump out and say OMG IT'S A FAKEEEEEEEE! They're basically confirming it's FrLg on, which they just can't do.

Benlugia said:
however, you DO realize that you have put this "official" who has revealed this info in trouble with the company for revealing this information.

And you know that how? If the official was telling people what it was, then I am sure the company allowed him to.

Water Pokemon Master said:
Awww crud, just realized Desert Ruins stays too.... :(

Desert Ruins AND ATM Rock. Looks like the Turn 2 feraligator you made will not be so great afterall.

Damn. This ruins all my plans.

@Benlugia: Sorry, I missed it. ^_^; Yes, it was that official, but I did not want to reveal the name incase of anything.

@Mike: I wish. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back