Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The old style Pokeballs with belt clips

cabd

Does anything comparable exist on today's market, or am I stuck looking on eBay and such?

I work at a Grocery store, and for Halloween, we're encouraged to dress up for the kids. This year, I was thinking of doing a Pokemon trainer theme. However, my old play set of poke balls is long gone; lost in a box that probably never moved houses with me or something.

I'd be trying to get a set of six. Them opening or not is irrelevant, since they'll be on my hip. Just for looks, not for play.

The hat and such are sold like everywhere, so I'm not worried about that. Just the hip-mounted stuff. Ideally, they'd clip to a nice belt, since I wear one at work anyways.

The pokedex would also be easy enough to get, they sell those everywhere too.

Burger King a long while back had some as a promo for their kids meals, I know I have several of those. Some of the older toys with small plushies did as well. Nowdays, dunno really, I think they have some weird one on like a drawstring that clamps too (or what a commercial made it look like), maybe give it a shot? But yeah, otherwise just carry them in your trainer backpack or something I'd say (depending on what look you're going for also I suppose). Or another cool idea would be to string em up prayer beads style like Adler had in BW (though I think those were actual prayer beads, but that's besides the point).

Back