Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the only question I have

Suicune256

I just want to know one thing. Skarmory from roaring skies can call for family which allows a player to put two basic pokemon on the bench and do blow through which is an attack. Can you do both in the same turn or does call for family count as an attack

Well I figured that out thanks for your help. Anyway I have a way sweet zoarork his mind jack has a base of ten and does 30 more damage for each benched pokemon that your opponent has. I have coupled it with a dodrio with retreat aid ability which gives every pokemon you have two less retreat cost, I included a ursaring that can do drag off an attack that can switch your opponents active with a benched pokemon of theirs and then does fifty damage. it works well with the zoarork as it has the ability stand in which is a free switch. In case things get hairy I have a gengar that has creep show which instantly knocks out any pokemon that has three or more damage counters. The deck I have designed does not rely on heavy hitters but rather can pull and push pokemon on and off the bench. It drives opponents crazy because they cant get a solid hit on anyone. Oh yeah I forgot about my hoopa ex hes perfect for knocking potentially deadly pokemon off the bench

- - - Updated - - -

it was the only thing I was unclear on

- - - Updated - - -

anyone wanting to know more about the nasty switch deck let me know

Well I figured that out thanks for your help. Anyway I have a way sweet zoarork his mind jack has a base of ten and does 30 more damage for each benched pokemon that your opponent has. I have coupled it with a dodrio with retreat aid ability which gives every pokemon you have two less retreat cost, I included a ursaring that can do drag off an attack that can switch your opponents active with a benched pokemon of theirs and then does fifty damage. it works well with the zoarork as it has the ability stand in which is a free switch. In case things get hairy I have a gengar that has creep show which instantly knocks out any pokemon that has three or more damage counters. The deck I have designed does not rely on heavy hitters but rather can pull and push pokemon on and off the bench. It drives opponents crazy because they cant get a solid hit on anyone. Oh yeah I forgot about my hoopa ex hes perfect for knocking potentially deadly pokemon off the bench

- - - Updated - - -

it was the only thing I was unclear on

- - - Updated - - -

anyone wanting to know more about the nasty switch deck let me know

The Zoroark you mentioned is well known. You seem to have an idea of what effects will make it better, but I recommend finding faster methods of implementing them. For example, Float Stone is an Item that will give Zoroark a free Retreat Cost. Coupled with its Ability this will make it very easy to get the Active up front you want. Lysandre, Escape Rope and/or Pokémon Catcher can all force the opponent to change out his or her Active, with all but Escape Rope letting you pick the target.

Play what you like, but that is my advice. ;)

Back