Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The origins of the Pokemon monsters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon

Doesn't it ever bother you that you don't know the origins of the Pokemon? For example, what exactly inspired something as strange as Sceptile?

I am starting this thread to compile a list of images for every Pokemon.

If you find a picture of something which resembles a Pokemon in Name, shape or some weird fact, I would love to have it here. If I do not like it, I may reject it. Please do not be offended. In case you haven't realised, I do not want pictures of painted Rats to make Raichus or ferrets with skulls on their heads as Cubones. Please provide a description of the item, including why it relates to your selected Pokemon. I will take images from multiple people for 1 Pokemon, at a maximum of 5 accepted people's images per Pokemon.

You will be given credit for each donated picture.

Please leave a link in your post.

Colour Code:

Black: Not done
Green: Done by Me
Cyan: Done by one of the people
Purple: Done by a person who has submitted 20 accepted images.
Magenta: Done by a person who has submitted 20 images.

I will later upload a list of all Pokemon.

For now:

Pikachu Napoleon This is an American Pika. Get it? PIKAchu

Charmander If you break down its name, it's Charred Salamander or Char Salamander. That's an Eastern Mud Salamander.

Charmeleon If you break down its name, it's Charred Chameleon, or Char Chameleon. Pictured in the link is a Panther Chameleon.

Sorry, we don't need any more forum games right now. When some of the others die down we may allow a few new ones. Oh and by the way, these Pokemon names are originally Japanese. The real creators didn't think of any English names. Just Japanese ones.

*clickity*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back