Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The "Other" G Deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mob2099

...My 2 cents worth on the not so popular G cards that IMO do have synergy.
Still a turn 2 beat down deck with the control G cards have.

Dark G
Pokemon 13
4 Weavile G
3 Houndoom G
2 Hunckrow G
2 Unown G
1-1 Dialga G

Trainers 35
4 Rose
4 Cyrus
4 Plus Power
4 NRG Gain
4 power spray
4 pokeblowers
3 warp point
3 TG HQ
4 Cynthias
1 night main.

NRG 12
4 sp Dark
2 multi
6 dark

Weavile is the main hitter, houndoom for second attack and help weavile, hunckrow for bench damage
No poketurn so it is easiey to abuse cynthias, warps and poke blowers setup easy KO's. Plus powers and Sp Dark reassure easy KO's, multi to attack with Dialga if need be. Still able to shut off powers and bodies.

This is a spread G deck, so it isn't missing Toxicroak . . .

Just Gyarados G ;)

-1 Houndoom
-1 Cynthia
-2 Dark
-2 Multi

+2 Gyarados G
+2 Water
+2 Rainbow

I would still have 1 toxicroak and 1 skunktank just incase you run into machamp. The can also come in handy in a ton of other matchups and you already play 3 stadiums so it's good.

Crobat G is definitely needed to make Honchkrow good. T2 60 to anything? I would.

You can also use Skuntank pretty easily. You have a few stadiums, so getting +10 poison down and forcing switches wouldn't be too bad.

And even if this is G deck, use at least one Uxie. Even if that restricts the Weavile damage, it's just too good to pass up.

i herd purugly was sweet too.

jk ofc, but maybe try -1 houndoom, -1 cynthias, +2 crobat, to make the sniping with honchcrow really awesome.

Hi Mob2099,

Nice deck. Consider to loose one Houndoom G and one Cynthia for two Crobat G. Would also switch PokeBlower with three Buck's Training and possibly one more Darkness Energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back