4 Pokedrawer+
Luxury Ball
1 Team Galactic's Wager
(24)

4 Call
2 Warp Energy
7 Lightning Energy
(13)

The Idea is to set up Luxray and Magnezone ASAP and use Super Connectivity to keep recharging Shock Bolt. Skuntank is their to help fight off Gengar and Beedrill.

Mr. Mime is good against Gyarados, Beedrill, and other low energy decks and is especially useful with Magnezone's Gyro Ball.

I chose Nidoqueen over Dusknoir b/c of the community heal which helps in late game situations

Lastly the warp energy is their just incase I'm in a pinch against Flytrap or Luxray GL

EDIT: Deck edited based on last weekend's CC experience :)nonono:) Not alot of Gengar or Beedril floating around so I dropped the skuntank and 1 unown G. Spiritomb helps me set up a claydol when I dont have a Bebes or Lux ball to use. Also great with Magnezone (60+trainer lock)

Feel free to comment

Last edited:
Deck scares me off a bit, i recommend to drop the Mr. Mine and Psychic energy for Dusknoir DP, only because it can easily kill off My poor Speedrill ): But it's also more usefull in cases of A Flygon deck getting killed off since you take away their Weavile, ya know?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh and btw, how does a Skunktank fight off the Beedrill? Your active get's poisened.

Last edited:
Deck scares me off a bit, i recommend to drop the Mr. Mine and Psychic energy for Dusknoir DP, only because it can easily kill off My poor Speedrill ): But it's also more usefull in cases of A Flygon deck getting killed off since you take away their Weavile, ya know?

Oh and btw, how does a Skunktank fight off the Beedrill? Your active get's poisened.

Shock Bolt + Poison= OHKO Bees

mr mime doesnt stop gengar unless you got mime jr. XO idk if you care about that though

Not really concerned about that. I try to use Skuntank and Uxie to kill of Gengars, but with the release of the X I'll probably just bite the bullet and OHKO and hope for tails

But Nidoqueen negates it.

Which make me wonder if I should replace the queen with DP Dusknoir. I like the bench control but not being able to attack and heavy retreat in a disruption heavy format discourage me from playing it.

Last edited:
I don't like the Point of Nidoqueen just incase your up against Dialga G your out of luck, it shuts it off, so in that case Dusknoir DP would be a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back