Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Power of Eevee

EeveeLover929

Prolouge​

Everyone knows that the pokemon Eevee has 7 evolutions: Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafia, and Glacia. What most don't know is why.At the dawn of eternity, the Pokemon God Aruseus told the other Pokemon to choose what they wished to evolve into. He had created only a few of each, and some had disagreements on their Evolutions. But the most Numerous were the Eevee. There were originally 8. They met to decide on there evolution, but they fought about it. One wanted to become an electric type, one wanted to become a water type, one a fire type, one a grass type, one an ice type, one a psychic type, and one a dark type. The youngest did not want to evolve at all. There were many arguments like that, and in those cases Aruseus chose the majority. But as the Eeves were split, and as such, Aruseus split their evolutions.While the eldest evolved, the youngest of them left home, to prove that you did not need to evolve to become stronger. And it became did prove it, by becoming much stronger than the eeveelutions. In fact, Eevee became so strong that it could use any attack. Though it remained an Eevee it was no longer known as that, but the legendary Ultameon. It could lift a Snorlax on it's back, and learn any form of attack.It was the most powerful pokemon taht ever has, and ever will live.It was peaceful. Ultameon had found a large star-shaped island to continue it's training on. But then... they came. The humans. The creatures that walked on two legs like a Machop, but were as smart as a Mew. They used their tiny orbs to enslave Pokemon. But Ultameon was safe. Few tried to enslave it, and it defeated those who did. Until Leon came. He was powerful. Evil, but powerful. His owned 30 pokemon slaves, and each was more powerful than the last. Finally, Leon used his last pokemon: Mewtwo. In it's weakened state, Ultameon was defeated in a single shot. Unable to except defeat, Ultameon used the last attack, an explosion that destroyed both itself and Mewtwo. And in it's last minutes, Ultameon gave this cry." In 1000 years, I will return, reincarnated, and destroy Leon's evil group, Team Plasma." 999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds later, a young Eevee was born.

Please excuse the huge font. This is my first post and I'm not used to it.

For the love of all things good, would someone please reply. I want to know how I am doing.
P.S. this has nothing to do with my pleas, but I will be updating every Friday

Last edited:
Chap. 1

Ever since she was little, Monica wanted to be a coordinator. Every year she would watch all the grand festivals everywhere from Kanto to Shinou and then at her own home country of Roturo on T.V.. For her 8th birthday her parents got her a Pokemon Egg, and told her it would hatch on her 9th birthday. When it hatched, out came... an Eevee. Monica was Estatic. She played with the Eevee, which she named Eve, and took incredibly good care of it. She even fed it a special pokefood which contained ground up everstones,to make sure it would never evolve. But she never actually trained it, and would not until she became an actual trainer.

Monica's best friend Adam also wanted to train Pokemon, but for a different reason. The Roturo League Challenge. To get 5 badges, enter the Roturo tournament, and obtain the rank of champion.That was Adams dream. He studied all about Pokemon, learned all about battling, and became an expert on the subject. Both Adam and Monica were very intelligent, and both wanted their trophies.

Monica woke up with a start and she looked at the clock. It was 7. They had overslept several hours.
" Eve, wake up. We're late!" Monica called to Eve, who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. The Grand Festival and Roturo league had just ended, wich meant that it was time for Monica and Adam to become trainers. Monica threw on her favorite pink jacket and headband as Eve jumped onto it's usual spot around her shoulders. They rushed downstairs, grabbed a bagel, said a quick goodbye to her mom, and ran out the door to the lab. She arrived to find Adam waiting impatiently outside.
"What took you." He asked, sounding more than a bit annoyed. "They're already there."
"Of course they are. Well, we'll have to face them eventually. Let's get going. Monica Said, also annoyed. They headed inside.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Comments, please! I beg of you!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment. Chap. 2 will come on Friday. P.S. I am sorry the chapters are so short. I handwrote them first, and it looks much longer on paper.

Chap. 2

As Adam and Monica entered the lab, they saw the 2 people they least wanted to see: Alvin and Claire. Claire was Monica's biggest rival, fellow coordinator, and cousin. Claire hated that Monica had Eve, and Monica hated that Claire got the easy, pampered life that she did. Adam and Alvin just hated each other. "You know, if you had gotten here earlier, we could have missed these jerks." Adam complained.
" Not likely. We've been here since dawn, just waiting for you. And who are you calling a jerk, jerk." Alvin sneered. That made sense, since Alvin was the professors son, and Claire lived right nextdoor.
"Hello Monica. I like that fur boa you're wearing. It's pretty filthy though. Oh wait, my mistake. That's your mongrel Eevee." Claire snickered. Eve growled at her.
"It's not a good idea to insult a pokemon when you don't even have one." was Monica's rebuttle.
"Low blow."
" Alright everyone, settle down." Professor Driftwood said as he came in. "I have three new pokemon with your names on them."
He led them into a room that was empty, except for three pedestals with pokeballs on them, and a table with 2 small black and red devices, and 2 pink and white ones.
" Okay, here's how it works. You pick a pokemon randomly, then you pick an X-dex. I'll give you 5 pokeballs, and then you can be on your way. Monica, I'll also give you an X-dex. Alvin, you first."
"Of course." Alvin Walked over to the right pokeball and took it, along with a red X-dex. He released his new pokemon, a small, strikingly cute polar bear. *beep* Polaris. the polar pokemon. Polaris is an incredibly fast swimmer, able to jet through the water at hyper fast speeds. It's internal body temperature is a constant 20 degrees farenhight *beep*
" Okay, your up Claire." Claire took the left pokeball, and a pink dex. She threw the pokeball, releasing... a bush. A bush with arms, legs, and eyes. *beep* Shruburtle. The shy turtle pokemon. Unlike most beginer pokemon, who usually evolve at around level 16, Shruburtle also requires a strong bond of trust between itself and it's trainer. Upon evolution, it gains extraordinary powers.*beep*
" Okay, now you're up Adam. Only one left." Adam took the middle pokeball, along with the last red X-dex and released a small reddish-brown wolf pup. *beep* Burnpup. The wolf pup pokemon. Burnpup is very loyal and trusting, and will quickly gain affection for it's trainer. attacks: tackle, growl.*beep*
"Alright, now that that's cleared up, Monica, take this last X-Dex, and I send you on your way." The prof. said. The four new trainers left the lab, ready to begin their journeys.(P.S. an X-Dex is just a pokedex that can figure out levels and/or attacks.)

Last edited:
omg this story is super cool..
i like how u even did the x-dex thingy whenever it sees a pokemon very creative and better than any ideas i can come up with..
plz make as many chapters as possible...

Chap. 3

Monica sighed. She and Adam had wandered through the Otono forest for a day and a half without so much as seeing one pokemon, and now they were lost. Eve was clearly also very annoyed.
"Vee." It said irritably.
"I think what Eve is trying to say is, HOW COULD YOU GET US LOST!!!" Monica yelled.
"How is it my fault?" Adam asked
"You're the one with the map! I told you we should have taken the right fork, but nooo. 'Always take the left fork,' you said. That's only for mazes, not forests you dolt." Monica was now very angry. Just then, a bush rustled. Two large maggots crawled out. *beep* Magzer and Magner. The maggot Pokemon. Magzer and Magner, though identical, have completely different evolutionary chains. Level:5*beep* They were perfectly identical, except for their skin. Magner was pink and Magzer was blue.
"Let's catch them." Adam said, excitedly
"I'm still barely speaking to you." was Monica's reply, "but Magner is kind of cute. Okay, fine. Eve, Shadow Ball"
"Go Burnpup, use ember." The attacks met each other in midair, not even coming close to their targets. "Eve, quick attack." "Burnpup, tackle." Eve and Burnup just hit each other. "All right, I've had just about enough of this! Eve, Shadow Ball on Burnpup." "Burnpup, Tackle Eve." As the two trainers turn their attention on each other, what will happen to their friendship? Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm done. I'm growing bored with writing fanfiction. It's much more fun for me to watch your bumbling attempts at creative writing.

:mad: Dont stop in mid-story this is good please keep goign or would you liek for me to take it over?:confused:

No, I'll keep going. I was really just trying to see if anyone would continue reading :smile:. I'll finish that last chapter, and then post the next one.

Edit: Scratch that, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm lazy.

Last edited:
Back