Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the REAL adventers of justin

therage

heres how the real story goes onm this legendary trainer and how his journey began................................

"beep,beep"
"oh my gosh i slept to late"! said justin
"yes you did justin" said his mother as she walked into the room pacefully.
"mom, i have to go NOW" said justin franticly.
"ok, sweetie you can go but kiss your mom goodbye" said justins mom,while tears were clouding her eyes.
[goes over to kiss his mom,and kises her] "ok,mom its time for me to go" said justin.
"bye, sweetie" said justins mom, with tears in her eyes.
"bye, mom" said justin waving.
"wait sweetie, do you even know where your going"? said justins mom.
"oh yea, can you give me the directions to where the professors lab is"? said justin.
[justins mom writes down the directions and the proffesor's name on a sheet of paper and hands it to him as he hurries off]"ill miss you" justins mom said unoticably.
[walks all the way to the end of the town][looks at lab,then walks in]"ding,dong" the door sounded.
"bump"! someone pushed justin out of the way.
"get out of my face, you dweeb" said justins arch enemy bimbo.
[bimbo walks out of the door]

"so justin your mom told me you would be here, but she never said you would be this late" said professor maple.
"oh, sorry proffesor i woke up late,i was up all night thinking about my pokemon choice" said justin.
"well to tell you the truth i dont have any more of the pokemon i put up in the commercial" said profesor maple with a down tone.
"oh, no"! shouted justin,hiting his head constantly wondering why he had to go to sleep so late.
"well all hope isnt lost justin" said proffesor maple.
"well what pokemon are there that u can give to me as my starter"? said justin with hopefull looks.
"i have 3 extra starter pokemon with me" said proffesor maple.
"really"? shouted justin.
"well i wont give one to you unless you calm down" said proffesor maple. "the only way i can give you one of my extras is if i battle you" said proffesor maple with a smile.
"swell" said justin.
"ok, ill give you all 3 starters,and ill choose the starter who has connected the best with you spiritually" said proffesor maple.
"ok time to battle" said justin with a smirk.
"now, LETS GO"! said both proffesor maple and justin at the same time.

wel thats the first chapter of the story let me know what you think.............

umn bad english?
plz show me a part with bad english.
the only writing mistake that i can c that i did was not capatalize which isnt that much of a deal,as all of it is still reaable.
also plz tell me where you have heard this before because i made this up out of my head.

adventers
slept to late
pacefully
franticly
where your going
proffesor's
unoticably
hiting
hopefull

It's hard to read without proper spacing and commas and such.

therage, you are now my literary hero.
You are quite possibly the only person I have ever seen say "I didn't use bad english" while using bad grammar and spelling.
Thank you for making PokeGym a better place,
BT

"Justin's arch enemy Bimbo"

ROFL

but seriously, yeah this is basically the exact same thing as the show.

metanite-
well i mean if its really that hard for you people to read it then i guess ill have to do sum spell check or sumthin.

chromecatz-
not really if you people would let me get to the second chapter you would see its not like the show at all....

lakak-
im not even guna go anywhere with this.

BURNING TORCHIC-
umn wrong.
thanks i always love to be called a hero.
and u want a bad example of english?
here it is....

can you show me way to pottyroom?

that's bad english.
i never said bad grammar cuz i no im full of it.

penguin master-
at least someone finds his name funny.
and like i said to chromecatz,this is guna be a funny story if i get to write the second chapter,just wait for it.

also.
havent you people noticed that ive been quoed quite a bit?
its because i like to make jokes,which is exacly wut im guna do with this story.

therage said:
BURNING TORCHIC-
umn wrong.
thanks i always love to be called a hero.
and u want a bad example of english?
here it is....

can you show me way to pottyroom?

that's bad english.
i never said bad grammar cuz i no im full of it.

*sigh*.
Alright, I've had my fun. I guess I'll actually be nice and explain it to you.

Bad english does not mean bad words.
It means improper grammar and spelling.
For example, this post:

therage said:
umn bad english?
plz show me a part with bad english.
the only writing mistake that i can c that i did was not capatalize which isnt that much of a deal,as all of it is still reaable.
also plz tell me where you have heard this before because i made this up out of my head.

That's bad english. Now, here's the same post, but with good english. Note that it's still not the best format that it could be, but I tried to stay as true to your original post as possible:

Umm, bad english?
Please show me a part where I used bad english.
The only writing mistake that I can see is that I did not capitalize, and I do not think that that is a big deal, because the post is still readable.
Also, please tell me where you have heard this before, because I made this up off the top of my head.

Do you see what we're talking about?

As for the part about people quoting you...I'm sorry to say it, but we're laughing at you, not with you.

ok.
well the first part is because i use slang[or wutever you call it] and im not guna change from that.
im a younger kid so im not always guna use proper english as im used to talking with my friends on aim and oher web sites.

about u laughing at me on wut u qouted.
umn thats kinda wierd y would u laugh at sum1 who is calling sum1 mentally challenged?
i think that rite there is kinda akward.
mayb u quoted me for my bad grammar,im sorry if u cant understand wut i write but thats just the way i write,and wil never be changed untill i become older,which probably wont be for a while.

seeing as this is therage's thread i thnk that he/she should be allowed to write it as he/she wants. any way nice fan fic. keep it up :)

Back