4 roseanne's
4 time space distortion
4 rare candy
4 super scoop up
4 energy pickup
2 night maintenence
1 luxury ball (27)

15 fire (15)

strategy : flip heads constantly and win every game. flip tails constantly and lose every game. this is BDIF if you have a rigged coin.

super scoop up for mass energy in play if you miss the first flip.... sooo many ways to get ape out... COULD be a viable deck if it didn't lose to toxicroak soooo badly.

-1 Infernape SF
-1 Infernape LV.X
+2 Infernape PT
You'll still be flipping for the turn 1 80 plus you'll have more damage output later on.
-1 Monferno
-4 Time Space Distortion
-4 Energy Pickup
+1 Rayquaza LA
+3 Stark Mountain
+2-1-2 Typhlosion MT
Now the energy accel is a little less luck based.
-4 Fire
+4 Call
better starts if u don't get the candy

I'm actually building almost this exact list for a friend who likes Infernape. It was the most competitive way I could think of to use Infernape.

My version has Rayquaza and Stark for energy recovery, and 1 Ape MD for its ridiculous damage potential. I'm thinking about dropping the Lv.X to go 3 SF and 1 MD, but then I wouldn't be able to level up to get away from that lame psychic weakness.

Anyways cool deck, guy.

super blastiose
you havet to run the Lv.x in this deck
thats the only way it works
heres the line
4 chimchar DP
2 monferno the one that burns you for one energy
2 infernape SF'
1 infernape PT
1 infernape Lv.x
and choose between claydol or uxie
b/c i would add
a 2-1-2 line of typlosion
to this to get the energys back
and play stark mountian in this deck
take out 2 time space distortion

I agree, the inernape Lv.X is needed, especially if you want to use typhlosion to attach lost energy used by the Lv.X to pump up your bench quickly....

It's a coin flip deck, so obviously Time-Space Distortion

Zach, how do I become more like you in deck building? First Ledian d/Masquerain and now this? You're too good

Infernape LvX isn't really needed in this deck except for its extra HP i play a deck similiar to this and i don't play the SF infernape instead i play 2Pt and 2MD start attacking T1. if you start with Infernape Pt you could possibly land a donk if you flip heads. Infernape focuses more around speed than late game ability. so the Typlosion isn't needed.

Also, why are you running uxie and Claydol? is your deck really that slow that you must play both drop the Claydol and replace it with a 2-2 heatran LvX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back