4 Pokehealer+
3 Fossil Excavator
3 Roseanne's Reasearch
2 Stark Mountain
1 TSD
1 Night Maintenence
1 Luxury Ball
1 Cynthia's Plan

Stratagy is as follows: get turn one or two 80... then WIN. Plan B: quit pokemon because your luck is horrible.. This deck is so simple... A blind monkey with no arms can win with this.. My god... It's almost as bad as MACHAMP!!! but you should post anyway. And i really really hope you listened to the song.:lol:

Zordon: "Alpha, Frieza's escaped! Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude!"

Last edited:
It's almost as bad as MACHAMP!!!

But Machamp has legitimately visible long-term power as well as the short-range "donk," as does Kingdra. That's what I think separates the current "donk decks" from Rampardos, and why I think that ultimately Rampardos will fail despite its huge T1 power.

that is a valid point, however if you compare an average 60damage from 2 flips on hurricane punch and compare it with 80, it's about the same, i dont have to use slots on a levelX&primer ball, and i use 4 main attackers as opposed to one revenge champ and one levelX. kingdra can do more than 80 once.. but after that it still caps at 60. with my "bare bones" list i will never run out of steam doing usually 80 a turn. and dont even give me anything about rage.. cuz that costs FOUR energy. not to mention EVERY deck playes like 2 G.. so take out is only good for a turn one win. :/ i would take 80 consistent damage over stale, teched against champ, even with levelX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back