Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Rise Of Team Pure Evil

sceppy

Giovanni sat back in the comfortable chair overlooking the dark sea.He had been summoned to the
island by a mysterious person who had made it worthwhile for him.$500,000 had been deposited
into a swiss account,tax-free,no questions asked.He wondered why he had been brought here.
As he sipped some wine from his glass,he had no idea that that was his last thought.
Far away,in a metal room a darkly handsome man sat in a chair with several buttons and switches.
A droid stood beside him.Ryan Purevil had a square jaw,and straggly thick black hair down to his waist.
He was dressed casually in a leather jacket and jeans.
"Sir,why did you bring Giovanni to the island?"the droid asked in raspy,mettalic tones.
"Because he'd have detected the bomb,"Ryan snickered.
He pressed four buttons on his chair.
The explosions happened at the same time-or at least,three of them did.A missile blew up the Team
Rocket base.Bombs vaporized the other three.Many people and Pokemon were killed in the terrible
explosions.But Ryan had no sympathy.He was ruthless.He killed anyone in his way.For years
people had gone missing.People lived in terror.The Pokemon League had been closed down.
But three teenagers had been fighting against Ryan.Ash,Misty and Brock had changed but
they were still powerful as trainers.Ash's hair had grown,so it was now like Misty's long ginger hair.
Brock was very tall and had a deep voice that made Misty giggle.But the most dramatic change
had happened when Ash's mom had been murdered on the orders of Ryan.Ash was heartbroken.
Mr.Mime was dead too.But now they were a few paces away from Ryan.
A long white beam sliced the droid in two.People had found way of making Hyper Beams into
swords.They were called Hypersabres.Ryan flipped into the air and ignited his Hypersabre.
All three attacked him at once.But Ryan was an expert,deflecting every blow.Suddenly
he kicked Ash away and hurt both Brock and Misty at once,who fell to the floor.Ash and Ryan
then fought so fast it looked as if two circles were clashing.Then Ryan flipped Ash out into the
dark night with a vicious blow.Ryan smiled.All enemies terminated.He laughed evilly and sat back
down.

Last edited:
Outside Ash had saved himself.But he'd realized that he had to rescue the others.Suddenly
several droids marched out of the front doors.They fired at Ash,who had realized that Ryan had an army.
Ash jumped up high onto the roof but he realized that it was a long way to Ryan.He ran along the roof of the army compound,which Ryan had had built almost overnight,using millions of droids.After hours,
Ash finally found the hole which Ryan had made.He jumped down.Misty cried out shrilly,and Ash turned around to see Ryan.Ash ignited his Hypersabre and leapt into combat.It was a long battle,but Ryan
eventually hurt Ash,who fell.
"Now,it won't hurt to tell you my plan."said Ryan."I've always been after power,so I've come up with
a plan to satisfy me.Those murders were just to intimidate-"
"Oh,they intimidated alright,"muttered Ash coldly.
"-but here is my big one.Start a war.I cannot lose.I have machines producing droids at a rate of
one hundred per minute.I have ten thousand.Altogether,making a million droids per minute.
These droids have already gone on the march.I'll win.The world will be mine.But there is something I hate.What do you think is the biggest evil today?"
"You,"muttered Ash.
"No!!!"screamed Ryan angrily."Pokemon.I will wipe them out.For better or for worse.Then the
world will be perfect.The rise of Team Pure Evil!!!"
He started walking across the floor.But Brock had just sprayed Burn Heal on them,healing their
wounds.They ignited their Hypersabres and leart at Ryan.It was another long fight,but when it seemed Ash was tiring Ryan,a helicopter came out of nowhere and rescued him.Ash,Misty and Brock ran
outside where the war had begun.Men with Hypersabres were defending against droids.
This was the start of a climatic war which would result in many more deaths.

Three years later....

Ash,Misty and Brock jumped over several droids,deflecting their blasts and blowing them up.They sliced
with their Hypersabres and chopped up the circle of droids that had been closing in on them.Having
defeated the guards,they rushed inside the gargantuan building in front of them.As they rushed
down the long corridor,they prepared to face their mortal enemy,Ryan Purevil,who had sworn to
exterminate all Pokemon and started the terrible war that had engulfed the world in Ryan's foul
droids that blasted everything in their way.They found the electronic doors of Ryan's chamber
locked when they finished the long journey down the corridor.
"What a shame I don't have Pikachu,"groaned Ash,who was now quite old,he was 17 now.Pikachu
was the small yellow electric mouse Pokemon Ash had been given on his tenth birthday,when he
had become a Pokemon trainer.They'd had many adventures together,but Pikachu had been hurt and
decided to go and live in the wild to recover.
"Maybe a water Pokemon could do the doors,"suggested Brock.Misty no longer seemed to have a crush on Brock,maybe because Brock had now devoloped extremely bad acne.His 22-year-old body was not
in the greatest of health.Misty sighed.
"Let me handle this,"she said.Misty had good thinking for a 19-year-old woman and they were relieved.
"Starmie!Go!"she yelled.Starmie came out of it's Pokeball with a sighing noise and bounced a bit.
"Confusion!"she shouted.The doors blasted open and returning Starmie to it's Pokeball,they walked through.Ryan was waiting for them.For some reason he was dressed in some sort of wetsuit.
Suddenly with a angry yell Ryan flipped towards them and knocked out Brock and Misty.Ash and
Ryan ignited their Hypersabres and battled.Suddenly the anger Ash felt against Ryan erupted and
Ryan soon lay on the floor,dead.Ash didn't feel sorry.Ryan had always been a monster and he'd
deserved to die.Ash carried Misty and Brock out of the building.Then they woke up and ran for it,
destroyng several droids along the way.
Meanwhile,Ryan was being rebuilt as a cyborg.But most of him was too burned to reuse.Only his
head,his right leg,his left arm and a few organs had been reused.He stood up and found he could use two
Hypersabres extremely well.
"Excellent."he murmured in a voice that sounded like metal being grated roughly."Good,good,good.
The plan will not fail.I can still make Team Pure Evil rise.We are in the final stage.But we must
capture those annoying teenagers.Have them brought to me.And then I can exterminate them.
Hahahahahahahahahaha..................."

Meanwhile Ash,Misty and Brock were running for their lives when the heard the familiar sound of
droids destroying things.Suddenly several blasts hit Brock in the leg.Luckily an ambulance was patrolling the battlefield and it picked up Brock.As the ambulance sped off,Ash and Misty were captured and taken back to Ryan's chamber.There was the hideous cyborg,seated and waiting.
"Guards,leave us,"Ryan rasped and the obedient guards left.
"What do you want?"asked Misty.
"Revenge,"snarled Ryan angrily.
"For what?"asked Ash.
"For what I am now.Duel with me now."
"No."
"I know where your Pikachu is.I'll kill him if you don't"
"Alright."
"Good.Only you. Misty watches."
"Fine."
Ryan stood up.Then the battle began.Ash deflected and jumped and flipped against Ryan's Hypersabres.
Misty instantly ran to Ryan's chair and destroyed it,making sure that Pikachu couldn't be hurt.
Meanwhile Ash did his best against Ryan,but the cyborg was learning how to defeat Ash now.
The Hypersabres whirled and hummed and clashed faster and faster and faster and faster.
Now it seemed that the weapons were just circles of light,clashing endlessly.Suddenly with a few
lightning strikes,all the Hypersabres(including Misty's)were broken.
"Now,"smirked Ryan."This has been fun.So I'm inviting you to go on my private jet.To watch those
Pokemon die.No,wait,I'm forcing you to come.The rise of Team Pure Evil!"
They had no choice.They went on board.But Ryan knew one thing.Pikachu was near.
Pikachu had just escaped from his burning nest with his family.He was recovered and knew that Ash was nearby.To be honest,Pikachu had turned himself into Raichu by mistake.But he still spoke Pika
(Pikachu's language)becase it made him feel more like Pikachu.He and his family jumped on
board the plane.Pikachu was out to get revenge on Ryan.
Ash felt angry at Ryan.But now he'd realized how to stop Ryan.Suddenly he dived at the unguarded
cyborg,pulled out Ryan's spare Hypersabre,sliced away part of the wall and kicked Ryan out.
He was too close to the engine and had grabbed part of the plane knowing that if he let go he
would be sucked into the turbines.Pikachu had watched all this and with a fierce cry of
"Pikachu!"he unleashed a Thunderbolt at Ryan,who let go with a scream.

Ryan was mincemeat with metal.He stood no chance and was vaporized.But his metal body tore the
engine into pieces,sending the plane out of control.Ash recognized Pikachu but had no time to
talk.Ash,Misty,Pikachu and Pikachu's family got into an escape pod and jettisoned themselves.
They were safe.
The plane crashed,destroying the base and deactivating the evil droids.Everyone celebrated with
huge parties that went on for weeks or even months.Ash looked after Pikachu and his family for the
rest of his life.Misty and Brock joined the Elite Four.A happy ending.

THE END
Thanks for reading.I'll start a comment thread and if people want it I'll post the wars that went on.

sceppy :grass:

Ok I decided that is not the main story.Just a build-up.So here is the main story.........

The year was 5186 AD.Pokemon were rare creatures,looked upon by many as mythical.But people were happy.The world was now metallic,a flat sheet of the stuff with crowded buildings.No-one knew the horror that was just about to happen.People were coming home from work and school.Suddenly thin wires descended from the sky and droids slid down them,blasting all people around them into oblivion.
Small orbs with pilots inside them swooped down firing rockets,missiles and laser beams at the unfortunate people.At one of the space stations,a pilot scrambled into a fighter and sped off into space.His name was Sceep Exorbs and he was now diving across the gigantic ships that carried millions of droids.He did some calculations.About 5 million per ship.About 1000 ships.So about 5000 million droids were attacking Earth.Great.Suddenly about 30 fighters flew out of the hanger and followed him.Even better.One was right behind him.It was about to fire.......when about 1000 ships flew up
to attack the huge ships.Startled,the ship behind him crashed into the bridge of the ship it had been chasing him round.Suddenly,an enormous ship appeared.It fired at several of Earth's fighters and they blew up instantly.Then it fired a huge laser beam at the planet itself.It exploded outwards as it was
hit by the enormous ship's laser.The droids escaped back into their ships.Sceep Exorbs was on his own.

Not a lot but I'll do more later.

Sceep Exorbs woke up.For a hopeful moment he thought the whole terrible thing had been a dream.
But he soon realized that he was in his fighter in which he had narrowly escaped the huge ships that had
exterminated Earth.How could he get an army?Then he realized that there was an option.He switched his
speed to 5000xlighspeed and was long gone in a thousandth of the blink of an eye.
Here he was.At a place where Pokemon and people lived in harmony.The place was called:
Eggsadewreksxewqzewirottedbaconforingadpotreeeeendeusitypery 45632,Eggs 45632 for
short.Suddenly a large object entered Sceep's radar.Many,many,many more followed that one.
With an endless pit in his stomach and a galaxy-full of horror,Sceep realized that an invasion fleet was here.He sent a signal down and attacked the fighters.Quickly,hundreds of fighters flew up from
Eggs 45632.Heading for the mother-ship,Sceep had an idea.He dived behind it and released his torpedoes into the huge engines.The ship blew up up from the inside,flying everywhere.Each ship it hit blew up and stuck to the mother-ship.Someone fired a torpedo at the bunch of ships,which blew up
instantly.Yes!thought Sceep.He flew down to the planet and landed.

Can Sceep convince the natives?Find out next time.

Back