Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Story of Myuu, chapter one

Mew Master

I'm writing a story irl to pass the time and I forgot to bring it with me to my dads so I'll do rewriting of it here to pass the time. Also my spelling is terable so if anyony sees mistakes please let my know the correct way to spell the word, and I'd also like coments on how the story is going. Also just to let y'all know I'm 15 and this is the first story I've ever writen.

Preface​

Humans have to power to pickup the mind waves from very long distances and the call it there imagination. I'm a creature that you humans have depicted in your pokemon show as Myuu, but you don't know that I'm real. My people live to about 1,500,000,000,000 earth years old, it the time I'm writing this I'm it the age of 10,000,577 years old, very young by my standerds. I have the power to munipulate DNA and atoms so I can become anything I want and make anything I want. I also have what you call psychic powers, thay have been useful in my life. I beleave this is all the information you'll need to understand my story.

I'll add more to this story later, I don't have the time to do it all at once.

Last edited:
Chapter 1, the beggining​

"Hey Myuu, I've been looking for you. I tried scanning for you but there are too many people here, because the Great Gathering is only a few hours away."
"I was looking for you too Toobeck. So, would you like to race across the Ozarcs Field until the Great Gathering?"
"I was going to ask you that. I guess when someone uses the Knowing all the time you only have to think what you want to say."
"Well let's start right here, Toobeck, and the first to do a thousand laps will win."
"Myuu, you know I'm not that good at flying fast, so can you have it be less?"
"OK, how about only two hundred?"
"That's just fine. OK, lets go."
As I was racing with Toobeck, I saw something laying on the ground in the middle of the field.
"Hey Toobeck there's something over there, let’s go check it out!"
We flew to the object and saw that it was an egg.
"It must belong to Secara, she's always losing things."
"The Info Center will be able to bring it to her after the Great Gathering. Come on Toobeck, we should go there now."
We fly the ten thousand miles to the only building on my planet, the Info Center. It’s only used for those who need to know something.
"Myuu, this is the first time I've been here. I'm 5,025 years old and you’re 5,000 years old and you've been here many times. You should know where to go, right?"
"The front desk is the only place we need to go, so there will be no troubles."
"Welcome to the Info Center, if you give me the egg it'll be returned to Secara after the Great Gathering"
I handed the egg to the person at the front desk
"Myuu, do the people here always use the Knowing? I don't use it much because it takes a lot of energy."
"They train the ones who work here to concentrate all there power to using the knowing. The reason I use it a lot is that they taught me how to use it without using too much energy."
"Myuu, will you teach me how after the Great Gathering?"
"Sure, but it will take a few years to get the hang of it."
"I don't mind, I have all the time in the Universes."
Just that moment I heard a voice coming from everywhere at once.
"It's time for the Gathering; everyone is to meet in the Gathering Field."
Toobeck and I set off for the Gathering when I heard a voice calling me.
"Myuu! I didn't expect to find you. There are so many people at the Gathering, it's hard to find anyone. I came to tell you that there's going to be something you'll like announced at the Gathering today."
"Can you tell me, Gemactu?"
"I want it to be a surprise. No one was to know until it was announced, so there won't be confusion, but I ran across The Old One earlier today while he was sleeping. I scanned his thoughts and found out."
"I can't wait for what he has to say at the Gathering. Can you Myuu?"
"Toobeck, I didn't see you there. So what's been happening with you and Myuu? Do you plan to create any time?"
Gemactu! You know I don't want to create until I'm at least fifty thousand years old."
Oh, right, and your just turned five thousand, didn't you? Well most of us don't want to have young until we’ved a good long youth."
Well,come on Toobeck and Gemactu, we don't want to be late for the gathering."
We flew across an open field as wind blew the plants back and forth. Soon we reached a place where thousands of people were joined together, by either laying on the ground or floating in the air. No sooner than we got there,The Old One teleported into the center of the crowd and spoke.
"Now that we are all here I have a few announcements to make. First of all there is a new rule for destroyers. The age for becoming a destroyer is now five thousand years old."
"Toobeck did you hear that? We are both old enuf to destroy unfit nations, we'll probably get missions too"
"Also the following people will be going on a mission to the planet Camozots to destroy the people there for genoside, Myuu, Toobeck, Gotosh, and Sarca. You are to meet tomorrow at the Information Center at the rise of the star."

I'll add chapter two sometime in the future.

Last edited:
To be honest, and not to be harsh, but it lacks details. (MHZ, if you're reading this, just shutup)
It sounds like something that occured in the early Mongol empire.
Does this inply that these people are very intellegence lacking and just happen to have a special Psyche related power, or that their adaptation, or as scientists like to call it, 'evolution', is incredibly slow.
you might want to read other people's stories before writing your own (even if it's a book), but otherwise, good job! :thumb:

Last edited:
I've read many srories befor, my favorite is a Wrinkle in Time. My people know alot, but have no need for tecknology. To be honest the whole planet in nothing but oceans and feilds ecept for just one building called the Information Center, I'll be adding more details as the time comes because very little of the story takes place on the planet shown in Chapter one. Thanks for your opinion on my story.

Back