Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

This Is my Salamence Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther_trainer

I made this deck shortly after the Dragon Pre-release and I've had some moderate luck with it.

I want to make is faster though.

3 Bagon (risky kick)
3 Shelgon (rolling attack)
3 Salamence #10
3 Corphish
3 Crawdaunt (rend)
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty
2 Dunsparce

3 Moo-Moo Milk
3 Elm's Training Method
3 Oak's Research
3 Switch
3 Oracle
2 Copycat
2 Fisherman
1 Town Volunteers
1 Mirage Stadium

4 Multi-Energy
14 Water Energy

The idea is pretty simple. Get a Salamence Active and Start gusting up weak basics and KOing
them. The crawdaunt is for backup, but it doesn't seem to help much. I'm not sure what to replace
it with. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for any input.

:)

This deck is very cool, I think I will copy it....j/k.

I think that you could use fire instead of Multi, since Fishman can get it, and Crawdaunt's attacks are colorless...I think, but you have 14 water, so that's good. Another Mirage Stadium would give you a better chance of retrieving it, and it can counter your opponent's gyms. You could take out an Oak to have a 2-2 oak-copycat. That is all I think and good luck, this deck looks really cool!

well i already gave you my fix

but i wouldnt drop the count to 2-2 on research/copycat......well maybe... you do have 3 oracle and 7 to me seams to be the lucky number when it comes to a combo or oracle/copycat/birtch/research/shamman
so that might work.... fire can be a good idea if you dont use the fix i made with the wabafett and waynut

talk you you soon :D

GodTrainer said:
well i already gave you my fix

but i wouldnt drop the count to 2-2 on research/copycat......well maybe... you do have 3 oracle and 7 to me seams to be the lucky number when it comes to a combo or oracle/copycat/birtch/research/shamman
so that might work.... fire can be a good idea if you dont use the fix i made with the wabafett and waynut

talk you you soon :D

well I think u dont have to change it at all, but please someone look at "Salemance Deck" by Super sonik

:unknown-s :unknown-u :unknown-p :unknown-e :unknown-r Sonik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back