Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

This is sick

If you really wanted to deter people, you'd show what the drivers look like when their heads are smashed open or something as a result of this.

Woah woah woah

I wanted to throw the warning out there, if I took the step in that direction, I'd get banned.

(I got warned a couple times already, yeah I'm a bad boy :tongue: )

It disturbs me when I see teenage reckless driving. Sure you may say "Mr. BTL...aren't you a teenager?".

Yeah I am, but I have a life and something to live for, so I stick to the speed limit, sure, if you go 55 on a 25, you'll get to school....What? 5 minutes earlier? I won't risk my whole life for 5 minutes.

Umm, I speed though >.>. Not on a busy road >.>

Only 5MPH over, though. Since my mom has always told me that if you go 5MPH over it is fine, as long as you don't go faster. I rarely go faster, unless in a race.
I mean .. I don't race >.> <.< >.<

dabadman, Yeah my dad said the same thing, as long as it's over 5 the cops won't really mind. Other than that, you can't trust anyone on the road. So be ready.

BrollyTheLegendary said:
dabadman, Yeah my dad said the same thing, as long as it's over 5 the cops won't really mind. Other than that, you can't trust anyone on the road. So be ready.

Actually, I had a friend get pulled over for doing 68 in a 65. Plus I've know other people who have gotten stopped for less than that. I guess it's the cop's idea of whether they should stop you for so little over the limit (even though it still is speeding). Though I wish those cops would patrol the highway more, I've seen people doing 75 and nothing happens to them. I guess where the cops are stationed affects who gets caught though.

its up to police discretion. Sometimes cops just wanna be jerks/ make quota so they'll write tickets for nothing. Its up to the cop/situation.

What's with the second and third photos? Did something fly off the first car and hit that? Don't say it was a someone....

Road safety is a major social and political issue in Ireland at the moment. Hate to say it, but I see photos like this all the time.

KG1337 said:
its up to police discretion. Sometimes cops just wanna be jerks/ make quota so they'll write tickets for nothing. Its up to the cop/situation.
They aren't being a jerk if they write you a ticket for going one mile over the speed limit. You broke the law, it's what they're supposed to do.

I typically speed no more than 5 miles over in most cases. However, there is this one, long road that is 35 MPH that almost everyone speeds on and goes atleast 45. >_> Myself included.

I tend to "keep up with the flow of traffic" on interstates and highways because if I don't I feel like I'm going to get run over and I hate being tailgated with a passion. If someone rides my tail while I'm speeding I'll immediately slow down to the speed limit. >_> To tick them off obviously.

I get passed by cops all the time (mostly on the aforementioned 35MPH road) because as soon as one is behind me I drop to the speed limit and they always pass me asap after tailgating me until they can. :|

It always bewilders me when I'm going like 5 km/h over the speed limit, and yet I still get people passing me.

On the right.

Well, usually if I am going the 5 mph over, and someone passes me .. I tend to think they want to race, so I drive faster and then pass them. When they pass you back, then I get mad, and just floor it. When your ride only goes 110 though, it isn't very nice. Unless I am driving my dads Mustang, then we have a different story, but he only lets me drive it when I really need to, or when I talk him into it.

Those cars look like they were smashed by a semi...going AT them.

dabadman said:
Well, usually if I am going the 5 mph over, and someone passes me .. I tend to think they want to race, so I drive faster and then pass them. When they pass you back, then I get mad, and just floor it. When your ride only goes 110 though, it isn't very nice. Unless I am driving my dads Mustang, then we have a different story, but he only lets me drive it when I really need to, or when I talk him into it.

Those cars look like they were smashed by a semi...going AT them.
u should have ur license taken away. ur crazy.

Back