Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TJ Thank-you, NY Regionals

TomShea

Hello everyone!! We want to thank everyone who came and played at the Meadownlands! We also want to thank the staff that worked the event, especially the judges Bob Kruppa, Brian Jessing, Tony and Lissane. Those folks worked a long hard day and did a great job. Having a team like that makes my job much easier! We hope to see more of you at TJ's for the New England Regionals on Sunday May 29th. For more information on hotels please go to the tjwebsie, www.tjcollect.com. There you will find a list of local hotels. The tage inn is currently running a $67.00 a night special.

There were a totla of 102 players at Regionals:
15+ 65
11-14 25
10 and under 14

It is our goal to break these numbers from NY Regionals at New England Regionals, please come out and help us do it!!

Thanks again for your support

Hey Tom,

I'd like to thank you and the rest of the TJ-Collectables Staff for running a very smooth and enjoyable event.

Also, it was a privaledge judging at the tournament.

With respect to your New England Regionals, how far roughly is it from the Sheraton/Meadowlands? (I'm contemplating making that Trek with my sons.)

- Tony

TJ Location

Hi Tony

Mapquest says 3 hours 22 minutes. It all depends on the traffic. With no traffic we can get to NYC in 3 hours. All major highways. Hope to see you at TJ's.

Tom

DarkTyranitar said:
Hey Tom,

I'd like to thank you and the rest of the TJ-Collectables Staff for running a very smooth and enjoyable event.

Also, it was a privaledge judging at the tournament.

With respect to your New England Regionals, how far roughly is it from the Sheraton/Meadowlands? (I'm contemplating making that Trek with my sons.)

- Tony

i unfortunatly cannot make it. tom, it was very nice to meet you (i was the guy in the deoxys shirt, pokemon professor hat, and, i was talking to you about harvard and drew university and becoming a doctor. remember me?)
hopefully, i will participate in future tournaments ran by you.

Tom: Great event! Too bad NW stepped on your toes.
Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Back