4 claw fossil
2 mysterios fossil
4 maxie
3 TM ball
3 potion
2 POR

ENERGY

34 fire

OK the strategy of this deck is to mulligan 'till you get the perfect hand (2 Maxie, 2 TM houndoom,
3 fossil, and 2 fire energy) then stall with the fossil and get TM houndoom in play and ready to KILL.

Last edited:
The overall general idea isn't THAT bad however... I never was a big fan and probably never will be a fan of the strategy "Mulligan til you get the perfect hand" because chances are once you get that hand... you've given the opponent 3-4 draws at least and given them a much better chance of setting up. This deck can't match Blaziken at all... the speed is fast at first the damage is good however Blaziken will have more main attackers and recover from a lost Pokemon 10x faster than you can with this deck. If you wanna play it... I'd suggest something like:

Pokemon: 15

4 Dunsparce
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty
3 TMHoundour
4 TMHoundoom

Trainers: 19

4 Oracle
3 Town Volunteers
3 Tv Reporter
2 POR
2 Professor Elms Training Method
2 Maxie
2 Crystal Shard
1 Fisherman

Energy:

26 Fire energy.

You don't need as many energy as you're thinking you do. Remember cargo? Howl worked well with 21 energy. Basically after every two attacks you need to Town Volunteers in an energy that's why I put so many... cause you're gonna deck fast and run out of damage fast. Good luck with it.

drop 2 town vollunteers and two chrystal shard, no matter how many cards you discard you only need one, and if you get tm houndoom going rayquaza should be no problem to kill.

drop 2 town vollunteers and two chrystal shard, no matter how many cards you discard you only need one, and if you get tm houndoom going rayquaza should be no problem to kill. :edit add +4 fire.

Thanks for the input it will realy help.
The deck I posted is just a prototype and I am sure there will be lots of bugs to work out.
The basic idea of the deck is to eat up pokemon while they are still basic and have low HP so
I don't think Blaze or Gardy will be any trouble.

YJ06: -2 crystal shard
-1 oracle
-2 dunsparce
-1 TV reporter

+4 azuril (jump catch)
+2 Maxie

youngjohn06 said:
... I never was a big fan and probably never will be a fan of the strategy "Mulligan til you get the perfect hand"
I'm not realy a fan of it, but in this case I think it worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back