Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Toledo, Ohio league now open

Bruggy

Ive talked to a local game shop and if i can find enough players he will start a league again are there any ohio / michigan players left??

update: starting small but we are starting a monday league that starts at 4:00P.M. and runs untill 8:00P.M. The name of the shop is called [The Game Room] the store is in toledo Ohio and can be searched out on go-pokemon.com we will start to really get into it with the next season starting after nats if you plan on attending before that date pm me to see whom all might be there and i will tell you my guess on attendance so if you are 1+ hour away i can tell you if it will be worth your while

Last edited:
There are a lot of players in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana. Just not much in the Toledo area.

There are leagues in LaGrange, Indiana and Tecumseh, Michigan as well, probably about an hour-ish drive to both locations, I am guessing. I also run a league in Mansfield, Ohio which is about 2 hrs from Toledo.

Upcoming Majestic Dawn Prerelease Tournaments and Battle Road Tournaments should be happening in Sandusky, Ohio, LaGrange, Indiana, and Tecumseh, Michigan. Plus other locations in Ohio, and Michigan.

I have a friend that used to play pokemon in Toledo. I guess Tecumseh is the closest league to Toledo.

....Or, if you can find some other Toledo players that might want to play, you could start a league there. There's a guy that owns an anime shop, that I think said he had table space...

We have a quaint little league down in Cincy, but that's really out of the question if you're in Toledo. Don't be afraid to start up a league. I messed around with the idea of it for 2-3 years before my friends and I suggested it to the owner of a game store. Some people come out of the woodwork to play.

ok found that one THE HERO ZONE 419-621-0282
any more??.
I have a friend that used to play pokemon in Toledo. I guess Tecumseh is the closest league to Toledo.

....Or, if you can find some other Toledo players that might want to play, you could start a league there. There's a guy that owns an anime shop, that I think said he had table space...

dont exist anymore

Thats fine and all but is there anyone near toledo that still wants a close league?? please tell me... ok just pm me that works to

Last edited:
Back