Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Top 10: You know your a Poke-Maniac

Dek

It's time I do something like Letterman does and do a Top Ten about something.

You know your a Poke-Maniac if...

10. You say "Pika" everytime before you sneeze
9. You can name every Pokemon Alphabetically
8. You can even name them in Numerical Order
7. You check eBay every half-hour for new deals
6. You have 26 copies of all 26 Unown (yes, even Unown R)
5. You own 151 copies of each card from Base-Gym Challenge.
4. You own 251 copies of each Neo card
3. You own 386 copies of each EX card (ha ha ha. Good Luck)
2. You catch all 386 pokemon in the games (LITERALLY)
And the NUMBER ONE sign that you're a Poke-maniac is...
1. Your still waiting for the first season to come out on DVD.

LOL! Guess I'm not a true Poke-maniac then. I do have the types of pretty much every Pokemon memorized, though -- I'm a little fuzzy on R/S.

Last edited:
I have named all of the 386 pokemon by size order!!!

I know that sounds pretty lonely...and it is...but I have it on...tape...=P

Well I still know the Pokerap. But I'll spare you all by not typing it.

(of course, if you were a DDR player and had a copy of the Butterfly ~Pikachu Mix~ you'd still know it too...)

No, something impressive would be knowing the G/S PokeRap! :eek:

Of course I'm one to talk... I'm the one who is as we speak searching the internet for japanese pokemon fanart... and searching in japanese no less! :rolleyes:

:D

Last edited:
You know you're a little bit too into it when you can stand there and sincerely say, "Pokemon is my world, it is my mind and body, my heart and soul, my alpha and my omega, my past, present, and future"... And you know there's some hope for the world when people don't point and laugh at you when you say that. :D

I have most all of the English Pokémon songs memorized and I sing them often. (Including the three only available at Pokemon.com's Jukebox...) I also have a few Japanese Pokémon songs known... Even if I don't know what most of the words I sing translate to.

"What Kind of Pokemon are you... How do you do the things you do.."

lol I used to know the rap too. I wish they still had it on the show.

"Char...MELEON, Wartortle, Mewtwo tentacruel aerodactyl........Omanyte slowwwwwwpoke Pidgeot Arbok That's all folks!" :thumb: :clap:

Phew! I'm not a Poke-Maniac. Is that a good sign? Do I have a future? lol

...Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom...

League Leader Terry said:
Someone should try to make a Ruby & Sapphire PokeRap. :) Of course, it'd be long as crap, but it would be fun to see someone do it. :)

Wouldn't be as long as the original. There's only 130 something new Pokémon in Ruby/Sapphire (too lazy to count right now)

...Zubat, Primape, Meowth, Onix, Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, snorlax....

Back