Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Top 8 report

nishidawin

Well i got to Hawaii, met all my friends, and hanged out with them before worlds. I was kinda nervous..... but the power of cheese helped me =3

Round one vs Alex with luxchomp
Im RLY bad at mirror so i got nervous. I got a pretty good hand and set up. He couldnt get a fast set up and i drew all my prizes.
1-0

Round two vs Juan with luxchomp

Like i said bad at the mirror. He gets a pretty good start and DRed alot of meh pokeman but i took 4 prizes before he finished me.

1-1

Well its lunch break.... and i pretty just hanged out with my friends =P

Round three vs???? with jumpluff

I go first and she gets out 2 jumpluffs the first turn!!!! so this point im worryed that i might lose o_O but she kills my bronzong but i bright looked her claydol and she got no warp points and not very nush energy and i DRed for the game

2-1

Round four vs????? with GG

I get a pretty fast setup and gets a few prizes but he got gallade and gardevor and pretty much sweeped and used 3 judge when i had a god hand o_O

2-2

This point if i lose 1 more game, i dont make it so the pressure is on me =/

Round five vs????? with cursegar

He gets a OK setup with my pretty good one. He uses a manectric tech so i cant snipe the cursegar instead i snipe that =3 i kill his cursegar and from there he gets nothing.

3-2

Round six vs Vincent

well i get unown Q start (o_O) and he gets a uxie start. I go first (YES) and lays a top decked crobat down and calls. he goes he puts down phanpy and psychic retores it back. my turn i bebes for a pom poketurn my bat, 10 to his phanpy and egain snap attck for the win =3

4-2
Round seven vs Jeremiah

I get a god hand thankfully and to his OK hand i go first do stuff and pass. he puts down garchomp and attachs and passes. My turn i get out a garchomp c x and DRs his garchomp. he goes he poms my garchomp. i promocroak it. He cant get anything from there and since he is my friend, i judge myself and give a good hand. I still get a garchomp and and DRs the game

5-2

Im like YESH I MADE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBAH 13 BABY and yah =3

Round eight vs Tsubasa ( last years champ o_O )
Game one

Well i get out a quick luxray and get some free prizes and i found out he plays mewtwo O_O i get a bannete out quick and discard cards and poketurn my luxray ( a misplay O_O ) i do 60 =/ next turn i he kills my bannete NO!!!!!!! then i quickly get a prize from luxray ( yay =3 ) and he kills it ( of course ) then i bring up crobat. i set up a garchomp and i didnt have the X!!!!!!! i cyrus for a bebes and passes. he energy absortion and yah... i bebes a chomp and DR my last prize =3

Game two

I get a pom start, he gets a chomp and mewtwo start i go first DCE snap attack KILL next turn he attachs to mewtwo and passes i quickly call for shuppet and sable. he goes lvl up attachs and passes. i sp radar for bronzong attach to shuppet, galactic switch a call to shuppet, bebes for banette and lonly for the kill. He soon realizes hes gonna lose and i pretty much sweeped him with ebelt bannete. GG

6-2

well now i found out im against juan AGAIN hes my friend so i dont care if i lose

Round nine vs Juan with luxchomp

GAME ONE Close game, he lookers me FTW.
GAME TWO we both exchange prizes, i power spray both his uxies when he had a low hand and i win
GAME THREE Game 1....

well now im in seniors =3 numbah 6 in worlds. NOT BAD

Props
Juan making top 2
Micah making top 16
Me making top 8
Chris getting in top 32
Jeremiah getting top 32
Having a good time =3
Me beating a champ =3
patrick having a invte
jacob winning
hawaii >=3
luxchomp
Nathan making top 16 :D
Slops
nothing. NOTHING AT ALL

Last edited:
congrats koichi you did awesome this whole year and only used luxchomp except that one time u won with luxray/ shuppet (Neopet)

still, good job and hope u do well in seniors next year and i'll do my best in masters

I haven't met you, but Chris told me about you, and you seem pretty cool. Gratz on doing so well, and I hope we can meet next year!

~Jacob Lesage

Back