Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Top Teir Decks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatious

I have the cards to build just about any popular deck right now, but i dunno which to build. these decks are prolley the best ones out now, i just wanna make sure that they actually are good tho.
Metro
BLS (with any tech)
Medicham (any version)
JynxFett
Flariados
Mewtric
LunaSol
Rock-Lock
Lyability (any version)
Ludicargo
Machamp
Queendom
ZRE
Dragode
Mercury
Yama
RK9 (any version)
Tyrannical Power
Gengar
MetaNite
Flygon EX
Pow!Block
SMP (any version)
Polistall
Mukstox
Mynx
Weezer

these are prolley a handfull of the best decks that are known, which do u think are top teir? plz tell me if i forgot any.im so patriotic

Last edited:
ur p0st iz 2 patriotic 4 m3 RALFO RED WITE AN BLU 4 TEH WIN RALFOMAO!!!!!!)!)!)010012324seven

Take Mercury off the list and explain what Tyrannical Power is and it looks good.

there is no top deck any deck can beat any other deck with a good player and luck i can use metinite and beat a medicham deck that kills my power however i could be beat by a blastoise deck.
so choose a deck that fits you.
if you like to do lots of dammage go metinite or if you want to give your opponet every special condition there is use flariados
there is no good decks only good players

P.S. Whats with the font..... it's patriotic

BigChuck01 said:
ur p0st iz 2 patriotic 4 m3 RALFO RED WITE AN BLU 4 TEH WIN RALFOMAO!!!!!!)!)!)010012324seven

Take Mercury off the list and explain what Tyrannical Power is and it looks good.
yeah I just want to include all the decks. i think mercury sucks (sry jesse), but i wanna give it a shot cause it gets som play (jesse) Tyranical Power is a deck WHISCHASH EX uses, it pretty good so i put it up there

BigChuck01 said:

Here.

Ignatious said:
yeah I just want to include all the decks. i think mercury sucks (sry jesse), but i wanna give it a shot cause it gets som play (jesse) Tyranical Power is a deck WHISCHASH EX uses, it pretty good so i put it up there
Its pretty lame. imo You can't put a deck in Top Tier if only one person uses it.

Hiro said:
Flaridos cant surive in our meta, get use to it and take it off ur list.
Your full of it.

I beat Flaredos badly with it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Thunderbolt said:
Here.

Its pretty lame. imo You can't put a deck in Top Tier if only one person uses it.

Your full of it.

Mercury or Tyranical Power?

If it is Tyranical Power, just FWI I got 9th in SE Regionals.

Last edited:
Hiro said:
Flaridos cant surive in our meta, get use to it and take it off ur list.
sorry to tell you flariados can beat any deck aut there right now. and as Absoltrainer said, there is no top deck, its all luck, strategy and trainer card based. I'm going to be lol when you post your gym challenge report saying that you actually lost against flariados...

flariados is a good deck but i dont think it can beat EVERYTHING :/

Hiro is right, I dont think it would fare well in Midwest meta.

KG1337 said:
flariados is a good deck but i dont think it can beat EVERYTHING :/

Hiro is right, I dont think it would fare well in Midwest meta.

Even though I don't know anything about the Midewest Meta, I think Flaredos has a good shot in any Metagame.

Scizor said:
Missing PowTar, and I echo Chuck's post.

I agree. Tyranibomb/ex is an awesome deck.

Let's see, I'll Pow! up your Blastoise ex and hit it for 150 damage.

Last edited:
I was in Indianapolis for marching band. it's so much better than Texas :/

I don't know the regions, just that I'm in the west somewhere.

WHISCASHEX said:
I beat Flaredos badly with it.

Mercury or Tyranical Power?

If it is Tyranical Power, just FWI I got 9th in SE Regionals.
My bad. I wasn't specific. I was talking about Mercury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back