Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Torriential Tribute (Suicune & Entei LEGEND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberManectric

Main idea of the deck is to do 100 damage every turn. This is a "draft" of my deck list if it were.

Also, this is my deck for SPRING BATTLE ROADS. I don't plan on keeping this list once the rotation begins this fall comes.

2 Suicune & Entei LEGEND (bottom)
2 Suicune & Entei LEGEND (top)
2 Feraligatr Prime
1 Croconaw (MT)
2 Totodile (MT)
2 Claydol (GE)
2 Baltoy (GE)
4 Mantine (HGSS)
2 Unown Q
1 Azelf (LA)
1 Omastar (MD)

4 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's
2 Engineer's Adjustments
2 Judge
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenence
2 Dawn Stadium
1 Time Space Distortion
1 Helix Fossil

9 Water NRG
3 Fire NRG

As the deck stands right now the LEGENDS are the main attackers. Feraligatr's power enable me to return the NRG's, and with Dawn Stadium in play I remove 2 damage counters every turn. Kinda like having Nidoqueen in play.

If they play up Flygon lv.X or some other nasty stage 2 I'll warp point it to the bench and the use Omastar's Primal Swirl to revert back to it's Stage 1 form and then Torrent Blade it for KO. This trick is especially deadly with the new Judge supporter and if they Pokemon I devolve has an Expert Belt attatched to it.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
~Cyber~

Last edited:
1. Mantine?? Why not use those 4 spaces to add a couple Uxies and/or beef up your Feraligatr line since that is a key component of your strategy.

2. You're relying on 3 Rare Candies to get Feraligatr, Claydol, and Omastar out quickly? I know you like the small heals you can get from Dawn Stadium but you'll want to consider 3-4 BTS to speed up your evolution lines.

3. Which brings me to my final point: Omastar. You're only running a 1-0-1 line. You can't search for the fossil and you can't retrieve it from your prizes with Azelf. On top of that, you're relying on 1 of your 3 Rare Candies to evolve to Omastar. As it stand you'll probably want to either beef the line up or drop it to make space for your main strategy.

I meant to type Primal Swirl for the Omastar's power. I use that to devolve the bench all at once. I only use it when I feel like I need the help.

Floatzel lv.X is viable. I may actually add that.

I like to start with mantine to help set up.
~Cyber~=

Yeah, I would also advise you make your Omastar line thicker. Maybe even add a small Floatzel Gl Lv. X line as well for recovery.
I recommend 2-1-2 Omastar and 1-1 Floatzel Gl lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back